26. I Give You Wings

"You know, I have to move to Seoul too. I am taking over my dad's work once I turn 21. You can run away with me. I will take care of you." 

Jungkook looked just at Jimin and gulped. "I... I..." He opened his mouth in anticipation that words will get out but they did not. He inhaled a breathe in and choked on air. Jimin was quick to comfort his back.

"Baby... It's alright. You don't have to do it or answer me right now." Jimin slowly hugged the boy and he breathed freely. He also teared up at that moment. Many questions arose in his mind but out of all, 'why' was the biggest one. Why haven't his parents supported him in anything? Why could not he be himself in his own house and why he had to hide his love from the world?

"Everything is okay, Love. I can stop that transfer if you ask me to. I will do anything for you. Just say the word." Jimin kept caressing Jungkook's back, unaware that the boy's tears were rolling down through his shirt.

Jungkook quickly wiped them before pulling away. His parents could not make him feel so secure in 17 years how Jimin did in 1 minute. If God asked the boy, he would wish for staying with Jimin and never going back home where he was not respected or his opinions didn't matter.

Suddenly, the driver came running inside with an umbrella and Jimin saw rain pouring outside. "I fucking hate rain." Jimin said through gritted teeth and Jungkook looked at him, perplexed.

"You hate ice cream and rain?" Jungkook asked and Jimin's frown flipped into a smile when he looked back at Jungkook.

"I will love everything when I am with you." Jimin assured Jungkook but it did not change the fact that he was hating it. Out of the blue, two females ran inside and Jimin looked at them.

One was recognized quickly by Jimin and he only wished that she would not look at them. But that was not the case. The lady saw the only people sitting inside the big restaurant hall because the other tables were empty. Her gaze was bound to disperse there. 

Jimin kept his gaze low in a hope that the lady will back down but she did not. "Jimin..." She came over and called. Jimin looked up and flashed a small smile to her.

"Hi... How are you?" 

"I am good, thank you. I have not seen you in ages. Are you doing good now?" She asked.

"I am... I would have loved to hang around and chat but I am running late so I will be off now." Jimin suddenly stood up and Jungkook followed.

"Oh!" The lady backed down and Jungkook said hi to her.

She extended her hand to the boy that Jungkook shook. "I am Sa-Rin." She introduced herself.

"I am Jungkook." The boy smiled and did not notice Jimin's face twitching. The older was quick to not let them continue the conversation as he dragged the boy to the outside.

"Uncle, get Jungkook in the car first. I will pay and come." He commanded and the driver held an umbrella over Jungkook to walk him towards the car. Jimin immediately walked back to the table and picked up the windbreaker and Jungkook's phone that he left behind. 

Sa-Rin kept looking at the duo with keen eyes but she understood that she was not welcomed, so she refrained from going after them again. Jimin cleared the bill and ran out while his driver returned with an umbrella for him.

Jungkook's arm got wet due to wind that skewed the direction of the water. "Uncle, turn up the heater." Jimin asked his driver who obeyed and just burned the ignition of the car without driving it. He has not gotten instruction on where to go next.

Jimin pulled Jungkook close and wrapped his arms around the boy. "Are you cold?"

Jungkook shook his head. "I am fine. The car is hot so this will dry up pretty quick."