13. Hostile

"You don't need to be like this Jimin." Namjoon told the boy and Jimin scoffed.

"I know he put you up to this. I cannot really follow anyone's advice so save yourself some breaths and stop it." Jimin curtly told Namjoon who had come to visit him the next day of the fight between him and Taehyung.

"I think it is important you know that I am not siding with anyone here. Let's not adulterate our friendship over just a boy." Namjoon pleaded but Jimin rolled his eyes.

"You have seen him. You were there with us at times when Taehyung followed Jungkook to school. How crazy he has become! He just needs the boy as a prized possession. He doesn't know what love is." Jimin expressed his disapproval.

"So do you. You think you know love, Park Jimin?" Namjoon quipped sarcastically and Jimin remained silent.

"That's what I thought. Do not go ruining our friendship. I am your friend but he is also my family Jimin. I hope you can understand that. If I had to, I would be on his side." Namjoon told the boy clearly but Jimin already knew that. After all, Namjoon was Taehyung's cousin.

Namjoon did strike a nerve when he asked Jimin about love. It was true, he never loved anyone. All he knew was to manipulate and lure people into sweet-talking and never return their sincere feelings.

Jimin felt guilty and remorseful towards Jungkook as he was not completely honest with the boy.

"Jimin, let's drop this and go with me." The older man put a hand on Jimin's shoulder and the latter thought of something before he nodded.

"I hear you. I just need some time but I will be there soon. Tell Taehyung that I will call him." Jimin made up his mind but did he quit so easily without putting up a fight? It wasn't like Jimin at all.

Namjoon left and Jimin lied down on his bed. "Jungkook. Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook." He let the words slowly roll out of his mouth and then smirked suspiciously.

"I will see you soon Jungkook." He uttered before he turned off the lights to stare at the black nothingness.

**

The next day, Jimin went to a place in search of something. He had to be shrewd about this whole thing if he wanted Jungkook and to also stay on the good side of Taehyung, who could not be tamed easily.

After a day full of roaming around, he finally found out the scapegoat and smirked inwardly. "This should be fun." He uttered with an irking smile on his face before he decided to finally meet Taehyung the same evening.

Meanwhile, Jungkook was a little relieved after confessing his truth to Jimin and he assumed that the boy would protect him. Jungkook being young and naïve, trusted people easily, which would turn out to be the biggest mistake.

He was happily studying in school and could finally feel that after weeks, he could breathe the fresh air of freedom to the fullest because he was not followed by his stalker to school today.

He assumed Jimin made it happen but in reality, Taehyung and Jimin were just webbing their own plans and setting out baits.

"You look happy today." Jerry nudged the boy who sat under the same tree where he used to sit to talk to Summer who turned out to be Jimin.

"I finally feel free." Jungkook took in the silent winter afternoon and the warmth of sun mingled in cool air.

"Did those boys stop calling you?" Jerry asked and Jungkook sighed blissfully.

"It is all gone now. Don't worry about it Jer." He told his best friend when the bell rang.

"Let's go." Jerry stood up first and offered the boy his hand so he could take support and pulled him up to go back to class until they heard someone.

"Yo, Dumbasses!" Bush yelled from the ground and waved at them. Jerry smacked his head.

"This is Sports period." He let out blissfully and it stretched a smile on Jungkook's face.

"Go play, I just want to sit here peacefully today." Jungkook pushed the boy slightly and sat back down under the tree from where he looked over to the net of Volleyball, football, and badminton.

Jerry joined Bush who carried a volleyball as they started to play. Other classmates could also be seen playing different games which made him happy.

Momo came out of the class to drink water and she spotted Jungkook outside. She knew it was game period for him and she smiled at her brother.

"I should talk to Oppa. We have not really talked in a while." She thought to herself when Jungkook found her looking at him from distance. She waved at the boy and Jungkook chuckled and waved back.

The phone was quietly sitting in his pocket but Jungkook somehow felt the need to talk to Jimin. He sure had developed a soft corner for Jimin. In his mind, feeling this peaceful was all thanks to the older male.

Jimin ignited the thread to his heart which had a ticker. It was now a matter of time when the thread will burn little by little and burst the explosive inside his heart to a feeling called love. It felt far-fetched to Jungkook but he wanted it. He wanted to meet Jimin and get to know him better, but he also knew it would be difficult with the strict parents he had, specially his mother. He was not allowed to go outside except for his tuition and school.

**

Jimin reached Taehyung's place and found the boy sitting with 7 older males. Kim Namjoon, Jung Hoseok, Min Yoongi, Park HyungSik, Park SeoJoon, Do Jihan and Choi Minho.

Namjoon was Taehyung's paternal cousin while Yoongi and Hoseok were Namjoon's friends. Seojoon was Taehyung's neighbor who was a medical aspirant. He wanted to be a Doctor. All his family was of Doctors and his elder brother wanted him to be one.

Park HyunSik and Choi Minho were Jimin's and Taehyung's college friends while Do Jihan was a senior at the same college.

This was the entire gang. These were all the people who helped Taehyung and Jimin and had their backs at all times. They were like a big family.

Just as Jimin entered the living room he sensed tension and a hostile environment. He felt uneasy with the way everyone stared at him with a gaze which he could not fathom what was. Jimin sure could not assume what it was but it made the hair on the back of his nape stand up to sense some danger. He got a feeling that it was everyone vs him.

"Come Jimin." SeoJoon was the first to stand up and flashed a beautiful grin to Jimin. The temperature warmed up a little with smiles and the atmosphere became mildly peaceful.

"We have missed you." Hoseok said as he smirked and created a space for Jimin to sit while Taehyung's face remained poker.

" Hoseok said as he smirked and created a space for Jimin to sit while Taehyung's face remained poker