It always been like that. It just too contagious for me.

"Seriously? It's not even 8 yet and you're feeding me this grilled meat?!" My effort in attempting an annoyed expression failed miserably. Being in this car alone with him kind of brought me back to that night back in New Zealand. Despite having a rough day, he easily wiped off the frown on my face by bringing me around the town and totally embarrassed me with his obsession of this food.

"I'm not accepting no from you Scarl. I woke up at 5 to grill this for you. Now say ahh." He picked up a piece with the chopstick and held it in front of my mouth. What he was saying and what he was doing no doubt awakened my adrenaline. Heat creeping up my ears and cheeks, successfully shading them pink. Noticing that Jungkook already had his gazes on my cheeks, I quickly shifted my attention to the Tupperware and grabbed the chopstick in his hand.

"I can eat this myself." I told. My face looking everywhere but him.

"Okay you feed me then." This almost made me chocked myself alive as I turned to him with eye wide opened with obvious 'Why in the world did I need to feed you?'

His eyes shimmered with amusement as he stared at the flustered me. "Why not? I only brought one chopsticks. You don't want me to feed you so, I get it that you want to be the one feeding me."

"That's not my problem. You cooked this for me why would I share this with you now?"

Okay that sounds rude but I can't afford myself to feed him and sharing a chopstick. Its...its embarrassing.

Something shifted in his expression and I don't like the look he was giving me now. This infamous little devilish smirk always came with a bad news and I told myself to prepare for the worst. His blackened-eyes searching for my green ones and the intensity in them made me unconsciously gulping down the spit in my throat.

And just like that, as always, I found myself lost in his eyes.

I didn't even realize he had leaned his arm against the headrests and slowly leaned in towards me who was held hostage. My body seemed to be moving on its own. Instead of waiting for his reply, I somehow desired for something entirely else. Something I didn't dare to ask but deep down greatly wanting to feel it again.

"Are you worried having indirect kiss with me?" Jungkook suddenly asked and just when I was about to shut him, his next words rolled off his tongue so easily it caught me off guard. "We have went beyond that Scarl, remember? We kissed so passionate you even bite my fucking tongu-"

I cupped his mouth hard instantly, squinting my glared-eyes towards his direction.

He simply chuckled at the already-red-me before he grabbed my wrist gently. His warm touch sent electricity running through my bones and I felt myself shivering under his touch.

And the worst part is, he was just trying to take his chopstick back.

"It's really not a big deal Scarl. Now, open your mouth." Seeing that he insisted to feed me, I eventually gave in, breathed out a sigh through my mouth and took a bite, but not before I muttered under my breath. "Should have prepared more chopstick if you intend to share it with me."

His lips was quick to upturn his dimples cheeks. "How was it?"

"Good." I nodded my head honestly impressed that he could make it tasted almost the same as those we got from New Zealand.