⤷𝟘𝟚: 𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕤

Start from the beginning

hmph. tobio fucking kageyama. you're going to regret ignoring me one day.

"shoyo-kun," atsumu called, pointing at hinata, "i'm going to be the one setting to you one day."

you sighed. apparently atsumu wasn't that upset about losing if he could still say such bullshit.

oh wait, nevermind, you thought. all he ever says is bullshit anyways.

at least we're dumb together<3

"ahem."

you snapped your head back towards kageyama immediately as you heard his 'cough'.

"uhh can you stop holding my hand now?"

looking down, you saw (with absolute horror) that you were still holding onto his hand. a blush threatened to form on your cheeks.

fuck.

knowing that you can't even say the word "sorry" without having your number buddy know everything, you quickly dropped his hand, bowed, and ran back to your team.

you can feel kageyama's confused looked blazing into your back, but you ignored this, hoping that you'd disappear right then and there.

you walked up to the miya twins who were, of course, arguing again.

"huh?!" atsumu gaped at osamu. "i didn't lose!"

osamu rolled his eyes. "the hell are you saying?" he bickered before kicking atsumu.

you held in a laugh, glad that they weren't too discouraged. as you went to stand next to the coaches, the team players went and bowed to their fans.

you couldn't help but feel sorrow when you realized that this was kita's and ojiro's last year.

"s-sorry—"

you were next to suna, and the pair of you were in confusion as you saw the twins apologize to kita.

"are you two trying to feel a little relief by apologizing?" kita asked the twins with a straight face.

ojiro caught suna's and your eyes and a small giggle escaped from your lips.

"that's not it at all—" atsumu complained.

"i know, i know. my bad," kita laughed.

continuing in a serious tone, kita said, "i hate it when you do stuff in matches that you don't do in practices."

here comes the lecture, you thought in amusement.

"you felt exhilarated didn't you?" kita asked. everyone went silent, listening to what he had to say.

"good for you." kita wasn't mocking. you could tell from his tone that he wasn't mad either. on the other hand, he seemed happy.

that's all???? kita i really thought you were gonna pop off—

"but," kita started again. "it is still pretty frustrating."

you saw a bittersweet expression on the captain's face.  "'well? isn't my team amazing?'" kita smiled. "i wanted to say that even more."

fuck, you felt the tears coming. why are we getting all sentimental here?

"please keep saying it," osamu enunciated, a look of pure determination on his face.