"j-jungkook" the boy whispered and his legs spread letting the raven between them. It was a position that made him feel vulnerable. but he wasnt uncomfortable, it was Jungkook. he trusted Jungkook.

The android pushed up Taehyungs shirt exposing the view to his torso. with the bots help he successfully removed the fabric that was in his way and looked down at the skin. his hand tracing a line over taehyungs neck down to his belly. he chuckled at the slight shiver the boy gave as reaction and bend down to kiss taehyung's collarbone.

Taehyungs by felt like it was on fire and he felt his crotch area tingle at the other's actions. he wasnt dumb and knew very well what it was. he bit his lip and gripped Jungkook's arms to prevent himself from attempting to touch himself in the moment. But that didnt really quite help for long as jungkook's hips moved down and accidentally rubbed over the boy's crotch.

"a-ah Jungkook~" the boy said in almost a moaning voice. the raven stopped and looked at the hickeys that were not scattered over the boy's neck and chest. "d-dont stop"

"are you sure you want this?" jungkook asked looking t the other. its not like jungkook didnt want this, he himself was more that willing to do this, but he wanted the other to be ready.

"I do..i want to Jungkook"  Taehyung said. With Jisung he would have never anywhere near the future would have take this step. but with Jungkook this felt right. He wanted to be with jungkook more than anything now.

"I love you" jungkook smiled and kissed the boy again. both forgetting about the nightmare of last night as they were enjoying the moment together. 

The raven took off his shirt dropping it next to the bed. his perfectly shaped body with his abs to view. taehyung looked at the raven's chest and traced the shape of the muscles with a smile. Jungkook stayed frozen for a moment watching and letting Taehyung do whaht he wanted before he moved down getting on his knees between the boy's legs. his hands slowly moved down over Taehyung's belly to his boxers. Taehyung gulped but nodded, letting the other remove his underwear leaving him naked. Taehyung thought he was confident but as soon his clothes were gone he covered himself and blushed heavily.

"Darling....you are beautiful, dont be shy around me. I love you"

taehyungs heart warmed at those worde and slowly he removed his hands letting the other see him in every detail. Jungkook smiled and placed a peck on Taehyungs leg that was next to his his shoulder. The raven stood up walking to the des in the room Taehyung looked at him and saw the android take out a small box inside Jungkook took out a bottle with a clear liquid inside. he walked back to the silver and got back between his legs placing the bottle next to him.

Jungkook looked at the boy's soft eyes as he gently traced his finger tips down to the boy's private area. Taehyung followed each move with round eyes. When the android's hand grabbed a hold of his member he gasped softly feeling an intense tingle spread through his member. 

Jungkook gave him a little smile and slowly moved his hand up and down watching the boy's expressions. He went a bit faster and saw taehyung bit his lip holding back a moan that he still could hear even if he tried to hide it. it made Jungkook smirk and keep going. the boy was clearly liking this so far. 

"a-ah" Taehyung couldnt hide it anymore and let one slip from his lips. he bit his hand trying to stop it but Jungkook grabbed his wrist removing his hand.

"let me hear you Tae" jungkook said. he didnt want Taehyung to feel uncomfortable. jungkook wanted to hear his sounds he didnt want taehyung to hide them from him. Jungkook kept going untill he felt the boy's member twitch. he removed his hands making taehyung frown at him.