{5} Detention

"Willow I don't want to do this but you haven't stopped talking after I asked you to so it's a detention." I sat there in shock as Mr Mitchell wrote me detention slip. I held the detention slip in my hands as I tried to process that I got my first detention.

"You good Willow?" Julian asked after I hadn't said anything for almost ten minutes.

"Mhm just fine," I squeaked.

⭐︎⭐︎⭐︎

I tried opening the door but it was locked. I twisted the doorknob one more time to be sure. Yep it was definitely locked. Why would you lock the door if you're doing detentions? Although I didn't see anyone else waiting for a detention so looks like I was by myself. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion as I knocked on the door.

Mr Mitchell immediately opened the door, only adding to my confusion. As soon as I entered he shut the door and locked it. "Are you okay Mr Mitchell?" I asked skeptically.

"Yeah I'm fine," he said normally. I slid my eyes over to the door in a very obvious motion so he got the hint. "Oh that. People keep asking me to tutor them and it's getting a bit excessive. I feel bad for not being able to help them all but they seem to be doing just fine in biology so I think they'll be okay without my tuition."

Wow he seemed more oblivious than me. "You seriously don't know why they're all asking you?" I asked, trying to keep my giggles in.

"No?"

"I don't want to boost your ego but they're all coming to you because you're the only remotely young teacher. They all think your hot." He smirked as a look of realisation came over him. 

"So do you think I'm ugly? Cause all I heard was everyone else thinks I'm good looking but you." He really wasn't going to ask any other question?

"I don't think you should be asking me that."

"Humour me," he leaned back in his chair, the smirk still gracing his face.

"Do students calling you hot sedate your ego?"

"I'll answer if you answer."

"Well I don't want to be rude but you are kind of below average." I couldn't conceal my giggles when his face dropped. "I'm kidding gosh. You are quite handsome for your age." That didn't seem to satisfy him. "How's this? You are out of this world."

"That shall suffice."

"So why did you ask me?"

"Kids tell the truth."

"I'm not a kid."

"How old are you?"

"17."

"Still a kid."

"Why how old are you?"

"21."

"Really?"

"I hope you don't actually think I'm 'handsome for my age'."