Doing house work, getting lunch ready for Kwamis, and meeting at the park

Beginne am Anfang

Marinette: Told you. *She kiss his nose and get out of the car and get a few bags from the trunk and go to the front door, she put the bags down and go through her purse and get her keys, she got them out and unlock the door and open it too, she pick up the bags and go inside and put them down, she head back outside and she see Luka getting a few bags inside too.*

Luka: I left a few bags for you. They're not too heavy.

Marinette: Okay. Thank you. *She go to the trunk and get the last 3 bags from the trunk and close the trunk door, she head inside, she put the bags down and close and lock the door. Luka put the eggs and milk in the fridge, Marinette put the fruit in the fruit bowl, then she lend Luka true vegetables and he put them in both drawers and close them.*

Plagg: I smell cheese. *Marinette feed Plagg a piece of Camembert cheese and Plagg chew and swallow.* Sweet gooeyness.

Marinette: Lunch will be soon for you guys. Who wants a hot pretzel? *The Kwamis answered me at the same time.* It'll be ready soon. *They finish putting away the groceries. After that, Marinette get a frozen pretzel and put it in the toaster oven and set the dial to 10 and let the pretzel bake.* Okay, groceries are put up, let's do a little bit of housework.

Luka: How much do we gotta do?

Marinette: Just gotta do the dishes, dust the house, and clean the bathroom.

Luka: I'll help.

Marinette: Thank you. *They go to the sink, Luka start the dish water, Mairnette get the dish soap and squirt some in the sink and bubbles start to form and Luka start loading up the dishes in the dish water. They grab some rubber dish gloves and and start doing the dishes together.*

At the park, Alya called for a meeting about the last minute check list for the wedding.

Alya: Okay, so we're all here because we're gonna go over the list of wedding stuff that we were assigned to do.

Kim: So what do we got that's done?

Alya: Dress, check. Music?

Nino: Check.

Alya: Cake and dessert trays?

Mylene: Check.

Alya: Wedding invitations designed and delivered?

Nathaniel and Marc: Check.

Alix and Kim: Check.

Alix: Venue decorated?

Juleka and Rose: Check?

Alya: Security in order?

Sabrina: Check.

Alya: The food?

Chloé: Check.

Alya: Video camera set up?

Max: Check.

Alya: Suit made for Luka?

Ivan: Check.

Alya: And I got the Bridesmaids dresses. The color is light blue, best men suits are all set. Each get a blue neck tie. The ring bearer?

Mylene: Timmy got it. He's getting a new suit.

Alya: Okay. And Nino, I need you to go to the Dry Cleaners and get Alena's dress. She's the flower girl.

Nino: I'll get it after the meeting.

Alya: Okay. What else? Think that's it. Now tomorrow is the big day. We must prepare ourselves. Nothing. And I repeat nothing will ruin this wedding.

Chloé: Nothing will ever happen.

Percy: (Hmm. Who's getting married? I'll have to find out tomorrow.) *He walked away casually. Everyone start walking home and Nino go to the dry cleaners and Alena's dress.*

Alya: I'll have to let Alena do a practice run on being the flower girl when we get home. *She walk to the car and wait for Nino.*

In Marinette's house, after the dishes were washed, Marinette decided to dust the house and Luka can do the bathroom. He was going through the closet and he came upon an old box, he opened it and he see pictures of places all over the world and a camera. He looked at it and at Marinette.

Luka: Marinette, what's this?

Marinette: What's what?

Luka: This box. I found it in the closet. *Marinette turned around and she see Luka with the box.*

Marinette: (What? How did he find it?) Oh, that? Oh uh... that... belonged to my aunt Sylvia. She was a traveler. I told her I wanna travel all over the world. But... before she died, she didn't get to see much of the world. She only saw the Sphinx from Egypt, the Great Wall of China from Beijing, Big Ben from London, and this was her last travel: the Golden Gate Bridge from San Francisco. I wanted to travel with her, but... I lost interest in it. *She looked down and Luka took her hand, she looked at him.*

Luka: Melody, let's make this happen. I wanna go with you, okay?

Marinette: Sure. Whenever?

Luka: I was thinking maybe in April.

Marinette: Okay. *Luka put the box back in the closet and they keep cleaning the whole house until it's all clean and spotless. Marinette made Luka a sandwich: turkey, lettuce, and cheese. And she got a small side salad and ranch dressing. They both start eating their food.*

Marinette: Guess we're going back to work.

Luka: Looks that way. *Soon, the phone ringed. It was Marinette's phone. She looked at it.* Who is it?

Marinette: My mom. *She answered it.* Mom?

Sabine: Hey sweetie, listen. We're doing a big catering job at a wedding. We're gonna need you and Luka's help for that.

Marinette: How big is the job?

Sabine: Just helping out on. We'll tell you two tomorrow when you get here.

Marinette: Okay. Bye. *She hang up and look at Luka.*

Luka: What happened?

Marinette: Guess we gotta help my parents with the catering job.

Luka: Huh. Wonder what it is.

Marinette: She said it's for a wedding. Don't know what wedding it is.

Luka: Are you sure you wanna do that? The last time you helped out at a wedding, you were upset about that.

Marinette: It was all in the past. I got over it. I just gotta learn not to think too much of it.

Luka: Okay. If you say so.

Marinette: It'll be fine. *They keep eating their lunch.*