Ch.18 •Train Heist•

Start from the beginning

Narrator POV:

"Step out of the vehicle with your hands up." Said a voice coming from the berg. "Let's go, boys." A man said leading his Wicked soldiers out with weapons. "Stop right there. Don't move." One of the soldiers yelled as Brenda and Jorge put their hands up. Brenda and Jorge however did not obey and both took one step back. "I said freeze, asshole!" The same soldier from before yelled. "Whatever you say, Hermano," Jorge said shrugging his shoulders as Brenda looked at the soldiers with a smirk. Brenda wiggled her fingers and the ground under the soldiers fell causing a few soldiers to fall in a hole. "Hold him back!" One of the soldiers yelled as all the soldiers loaded their guns.

Before they could move Fry came out from under a cover running towards one of the soldiers aiming his gun. "Y'all don't wanna do that now," Fry said as he put his gun close to the soldier as the rest of the people helping came out pointing their guns at the soldiers. "Hey, Fry," Brenda called out smiling as she had her gun pointed at one of the soldiers. "Good to see you guys. Go on, back up." Fry said with a grin as he motioned the soldiers with his gun. The Wicked pilot noticed what was going on but as he turned around he heard a gun's safety click off. He slowly looked at the person holding the gun. "Hi," Harriet said as she smiled innocently still pointing her gun.

Y/n's POV:

"Guy's they're getting closer!" I yelled back at Vince and Thomas as they pulled the ropes onto the container. "Newt, how you doing?" I heard Thomas ask Newt from behind me. "Don't rush me." I heard Newt yelled back as I chuckled at his response. "Shit!" I yelled as I shot the guards down. "Newt, get up here," Thomas yelled at Newt as he helped me shoot the guards down. "Almost there," Newt yelled as he kept welding the container. "Newt needs someone to cover for him!" I yelled ducking the gunshots. Vince jumped down and helped cover for Newt as he finished up.

"Newt, go!" I heard Vince yell as Newt climbed up and laid on his stomach beside me to my right. "Where the hell are they?" Newt asked. "We don't know!" Thomas answered for both of us. "Rave! You two need to get up here!" I yelled at the boy covering for the boy welding on the other side. "Go! There's too many of them!" I heard the Rave tell the other boy. We all finally heard the berg and I sighed in relief looking up. I kept trying to help Vince shoot the guards down from on top of the container as Thomas and Newt tried reaching for the hook being lowered. "Come on!" Thomas yelled reaching for the hook. "Lower!" I heard Newt yell as they finally took a hold of the hook. I didn't hear any more gunshots coming from Vince. "Vince! You okay?!" I yelled as I kept shooting the guards, I was almost out.

"I'm good, kid!" Vince yelled as he kept shooting

"I'm good, kid!" Vince yelled as he kept shooting. "Go! Go!" Thomas yelled as he waved his hand. "All right, we're clear!" I slightly heard Fry yell. "Vince get up here!" I heard Newt yell as the container was being lifted. Thomas nodded at me lifting his gun, "Now, Vince!" I yelled as Vince climbed on and the container was lifted higher into the air. "Yeah!" Thomas yelled with happiness. I stood up and Newt hugged me by my side with a big smile. "We did it!" I yelled putting a hand up in excitement as I kissed Newt. I hugged Thomas after that "Thank you, Thomas" I said as I pulled out of the hug. "Don't thank me, this wouldn't have worked without you," Thomas said smiling at me.