Ch.12 •Favorite Song•

Y/n's POV:

We were all currently still tied up trying to push Teresa to the lever. "One, Two, Three," Minho grunted as he pushed Teresa. She almost reached but didn't make it, Minho let out a grunt of anger. "Shit," both Thomas and I said. I rolled my eyes at us being so in sync with our words, "come on guys again she's so close!" I said as Thomas and I passed Teresa back to Minho. He pushed her again but her fingers barely hovered over the lever. "Come on Minho push her harder!" Said Newt. "This is it. One, two, three, gah," Minho said as Teresa finally reached the lever. "Teresa hurry!" Thomas said not long before Teresa pulled the lever.

We started hearing helicopters surrounding the area, as Teresa hurried to pull us out. "Good evening. This is the World Catastrophe Kill Zone Department. We have your compound completely surrounded," I heard a voice coming from the helicopters, shit WCKD! "Hurry Thomas! They're here! We have to go!" I said as he reached for me with a long pole. Once I was down and untied I picked up my bag and things that were set near a wall. I noticed Teresa slow down while untying Newt, "Teresa hurry!" I yelled at her as she nodded and untied him faster.

Third-person POV:

"Go get the kids." Said Jorge without looking at Brenda. "What are you gonna do?" She said looking at Jorge. Jorge looked back at her, " I'm gonna play em' my favorite song," he said with a smirk. Brenda shook her head, "oh shit."

Y/n's POV:

We were all now down getting ready to run out as the same bald man from before walked in front of us with a gun. I stood in between Thomas and Newt behind them. I pulled my gun out and pointed it at him. "We're not trying to cause any trouble, okay. We just gotta get outta here," Thomas said as he slightly put his hands up. "Is that so? Janson, I got em' for you. I'm bringing them down for you. Don't shoot us," the man said into the walkie-talkie. "Let's go. I said let's go!" The man ordered. Then suddenly Thomas shoved the man's gun upwards and head-butted him.

Making the man stumble backward as he clicked the safety off his gun. "You little bastard!" The man said before we heard a gunshot, everyone quickly patted themselves checking for a bullet wound. Newt quickly looked at me searching my body for a bullet wound, but none were found. I held his hand to reassure him I was okay. He intertwined our hands and we both smiled at each other and look at the man fall right in front of us, he was the one with a bullet through his chest. Brenda was standing right in front of us holding a gun.

"Well that's one way of making an entrance," I said smirking at my cousin while Minho smacked the back of my head. "Hey, what was that f-" Brenda cut me off, "Come on let's go!" She yelled as we all followed her out. "Brenda, Y/n, hurry! We don't have much time. Let's go. Let's go. Let's go! Right, this way!" Uncle Jorge said as he opened the door to a zip line going all the way across to another building. "Oh you gotta be kidding me," Fry said in shock. "Holy shit! This is gonna be fun!" I said grinning at the view. "Language!" My uncle yelled pulling on the line. "Plan B Hermano. You kids want to get to the Right Arm. I'll lead you to them, but you're gonna owe me," Jorge said looking at Thomas, Minho, and Newt.

"Follow me!" Jorge yelled pulling down a cloth strap and zip lining across. Then went Minho right after. Before it was Newt's turn I pulled a strap down for him, "Go. Go I'm right behind you!" I said nodding. He grabbed the strap gripping onto it but before he zip-lined across, "before I go..." he said not finishing his sentence. I looked at him confused "Newt, wh-" he cut me off with a kiss. I smiled into the kiss but before I could say anything he pulled away and jumped zip lining across. Aris, Teresa, Thomas, and Brenda all looked at me with smirks and shocked faces. "Oh don't even start!" I told them trying to hide my smile. Aris went across, then it was Teresa's turn.