Ch.16 •What Now•

Y/n's POV:

"Come on Janson, Load them up. Let's go! All these people get rid of them! Let's go! Let's go!" Ava yelled as she began to walk away. A soldier grabbed Sonya and Aris first and began to pull them to the berg. "Sonya! Aris!" Harriet yelled as we saw them get pulled away. Before anyone could say anything else Thomas elbowed the man behind him and pulled out a bomb with the red button trigger. "Get back! Everyone, stand back! Stand back!" Thomas yelled causing all of us to look at him as he held his thumb over the trigger. "Hold your fire!" Janson yelled to the Wicked soldiers. "Stand back! Let 'em go!" Thomas yelled pointing the bomb at Janson and Ava. "Thomas put it down," Janson said trying to calm Thomas down.

"Let 'em all go!" Thomas yelled louder again. "You know I can't do that!" Ava yelled stepping forward. "Thomas, please stop. I made a deal with them. They promised we'd be safe, all of us." Teresa yelled looking at Thomas while glancing at me. "And I'm supposed to trust you now?!" Thomas responded. "It's true it was her only condition," Ava said as she glanced at Teresa and looked at Thomas. "Shut up!" Thomas yelled losing his patience. "Everything can go back to the way it was. Thomas... do you really want all of them to die?" Ava stated looking into Thomas's eyes. "Listen to her, Thomas. Think about what you're doing." Janson said trying to convince Thomas.

Minho walked up to Thomas standing next to him as I stood next to Minho with Newt on my other side and Fry next to Thomas. Newt kissed me and looked at Thomas, "We're with you, Thomas." He said as he held my hand. "Go ahead, we'll always be with you, Thomas," I said in a soft tome and nodded. "No." Teresa whisper yelled. "Don't" Ava exclaimed. "Do it, Thomas," Minho said as he held my hand. "We're ready," Fry said with a soft voice. "We're not going back there," Thomas said shaking his head. "Thomas?" Ava said. "It's the only way," Thomas said about to press the trigger. I closed my eyes and tightened my grip on Newt and Minho's hands. At that moment I wasn't afraid of death, I was ready.

"Thomas!" I heard Ava yelled not long before we heard a truck's horn as driving full speed. We all opened our eyes and saw the truck driving full speed into a helicopter. We all fell to the floor due to the pieces of helicopter flying everywhere. Harriet helped me up, "you okay?" She asked but before I could answer her questions I heard a gun reload. "Freeze! Drop it, kid!" The Wicked soldier yelled. Thomas threw the bomb, "Run! Get down!" Thomas yelled as we all ran Thomas only got a few feet far before falling. We didn't get to see Thomas fall due to the explosion being so loud so we kept running. "Get outta here! Go! Go!" Minho yelled at us as he picked up a gun. "Careful Minho!" Newt yelled back.

"Come on, Thomas! Get outta here!" Minho yelled as Thomas ran by. "Minho, let's go!" I heard Thomas yell. "Come on Min Min!" I yelled at my brother as I tried pulling him with me. He shoved me behind him "Go Y/n! Keep running!" He said glancing at me with a serious face, "get out of here! Go!" Minho yelled before Newt grabbed my hand and ran behind a crate. "Get down!" Newt yelled as he put an arm around me. Minho was shooting the guards until the gun got stuck and he got shot in the chest with an electric gun. Causing his body to stiffen and fall over a crate looking at us. "Minho!" I yelled as I ran towards him with Newt, Fry, and Thomas trying to stop me. "Come back!" I heard Fry yell. "Y/n, get back!" Newt yelled from closer behind.

"No! Y/n, no!" I heard Thomas yell even closer behind me. "Go!" Minho managed to yell. "No!" I yelled as Thomas grabbed my shoulders and the other two boys helped hold me back. My uncle Jorge ran over and saw the boy struggling to hold me back. He took their place and held me back as he shot soldiers in the process. "MINHO!" I continued to yell. "Go! Come on!" My uncle Jorge yelled as I tried to get out of his grasp, "No! No!" I yelled but he kept pulling me with him. We got as far away as we could until we got to a small cliff and saw as Wicked held my unconscious brother. They also took Sonya, Aris, and many other immunes with them. We all stood there in silence until the Berg shut.