Ch.14 •Right Arm•

Y/n's POV:

We were now all sitting in the 1985 Chevrolet Suburban 'Berta' though the car's old she ran pretty nicely. Newt took the passenger seat. Minho, Fry, and I took the seats behind them. While Aris, Brenda, Thomas, and Teresa took the seats behind us. During the drive, I felt tired so I took a nap, I'm guessing I fell asleep on Fry's shoulder because I heard him whisper, "Minho your turn," before pushing my head onto Minho's shoulder. I was asleep for a little while longer but was awoken by a speed bump or something. When I woke up Uncle Jorge looked back at Minho and me and with a smile then turned back around to look at Newt mouthing my name.

Jorge knew something was going on between Newt and I he just didn't say anything. Newt smirked/smiled at my uncle then turned around to smile at me in which I returned a smile. He turned back around with a grin on his face as he licked his teeth. Things were finally looking good. We got to a road-going higher into the mountains but had to stop due to all the rusted old cars in the way. "Well, I guess we're on foot," Jorge said as we all got out of the car. And looked at the cars all over the road. We all looked through the cars, some of them had bullets shot into them, some had rags in them.

We were all surprised by gunshots someone was shooting directly at us, Newt and Minho "get down!" "Take cover!" Newt yelled as the three of us hid behind a car. "Hey is everyone okay up there?" Thomas yelled out to us. "We're fine!" Teresa yelled back from behind another car. "Anyone know where those bloody shots came from?!" Newt yelled back. "Everybody get set to sprint back to the truck, and hold your ears!" Uncle Jorge yelled as Newt, Minho, and I glanced at each other. We were ready to run when we heard, "drop it, now! I said drop it! On your feet, let's go! Let's go! Move, back up!" I heard a girl yell.

"Easy," I heard my uncle say. "You three over here now!" Yelled the girl with dreads pointing her gun at us. We put our hands up slightly and walked over, Newt slightly in front of me. "Come on let's go on your feet," I heard the blond girl say to Brenda and the others. "Don't be stupid move!" The brunette yelled at us. She was pointing her gun at us when she recognized someone, "Aris?" She asked removing her scarf from her mouth. "Omg Harriet?!" Aris asked in shock. "Omg what the hell are you doing here?!" Harriet asked Aris as she hugged him.

"Sonya," Aris said looking at the blond girl before hugging her, "Aris, you're lucky we didn't shoot your dumb ass!" Sonya said looking at Aris. "Uh, what's happening?" Minho asked looking at the trio in front of us. "We were in the maze together," Aris responded looking at us. I sighed in relief when Harriet whistled, "we're clear guys! Come on out!" We walked through a tunnel of rock, "back it up Joe!" Sonya yelled as the truck moved out of the way. "We're taking them to base," Harriet told one of the guys on a car. "Wait so how did you guys get here?" Aris asked the two girls. "The Right Arm for us out," Harriet responded.

"Wait, wait, the Right Arm do you know who they are?" Thomas asked Harriet. Harriet opened the car door and nodded, "hop in." I smiled at her response "thanks," I said to Harriet as we all got in the two cars. We got to the base, they had tents and people walking around. "They've been planning this for over a year now, this is all for us," Harriet said as we walked through the place. "You guys are lucky you found us when you did, we're moving out at first light. Where's Vince?" Sonya asked a man walking by. "Somewhere over there I think," the man said pointing in a direction. "Who's Vince?" Thomas and I both asked.