Ch.8 •Later Boys•

Y/n's POV:
(4 days later. Morning of the last day)

Soon it was time for me to head back home. I spent my last four days with my boys and made the most out of it we even pulled one last prank on one of the guys. I said my goodbyes to Carol and thanked her for her support. I was quite sad that I wouldn't be able to see Carol and Lawrence for a while since it's been set up that one of Lawrence's men brings us supplies every month for extra safety. I said my goodbyes, thanks to Lawrence and after some small talk, he wished me a safe trip and walked back into the building. As I was putting my things in my car I felt someone hug me from behind I turned around my eyes meeting his, Gally. "You gonna miss me?" I said as I wrapped my hands around his neck. "Every day," he said pushing some hair behind my ear.

"Hey, can you promise me something?" I said looking into his blue eyes. He nodded and I went on, "promise me that no matter what we'll always be truthful to each other, and no matter where the future takes us we'll always be friends and it'll never be awkward." I said as I held out my pinky. "I promise I will always be there for you whether you're my girlfriend or my closest friend," he said as he intertwined his pinky with mines and kissed me.

 "I promise I will always be there for you whether you're my girlfriend or my closest friend," he said as he intertwined his pinky with mines and kissed me

I heard footsteps behind us. We turned around and saw Oli walking out to us with a blanket and some water bottles. "Alright love birds that's enough kissing for today," Oli said with a grossed-out face. So Gally purposely gave me a short kiss. "Gross," He said looking at Gally. Then turned to look at me "Buttercup I've got you a blanket in case you get cold and some water for the trip. Oh, I found your gun and dagger on a table, so I reloaded your gun." Oli said handing me my gun, dagger, and place the blanket and water on the passenger seat.

Oli started calling me buttercup after I told him the yellow buttercup flowers Lawrence owns are my favorite. "Thanks for everything Oli, come visit sometime. Yeah?" I said as I hugged Oliver. "Hmm... I'll think about it. I'm going to miss you buttercup. Take care we'll see each other soon," he said as he hugged me tightly let go, and kissed my forehead. I walked back to Gally "I'll see ya later?" "I'll see you later," I said before kissing him one last time. I walked to my car door but before I opened it I turned around and looked at the two boys in front of me. We've come a long way together just the three of us. We had a group hug, "Take care of each other alright." Oli put his arm over Gally's shoulder "you got it buttercup," I slightly turned around and pulled the car door handle.

I turned back around "Look after Lawrence for me, please. Oh and Oli you have got to stop annoying Lawrence," I said as we all started laughing. "We'll do our best." And with that, I hopped into my car. "Later boys. I love you guys," I yelled as I started my car. They both yelled, "We love you too!" and with that, I drove off.

(I'm skipping the drive back home)

I got home and was welcomed by my mom. She rushed to hug me as I got off the car and ran into her arms. I missed my mom so much her hugs were always comforting. She cupped my face in her soft hands and examined my face for any cuts or bruises. Then she grabbed my hands lifting them to examine. Yes, mom was a very worried woman sometimes a little extra but I love her. She noticed the scar on my hand and lifted it in front of my face, "Mija, what happened to your hand!" Sometimes mom would include her Spanish when speaking to me. Uncle Jorge being her brother included her speaking Spanish once in a while. Of course, they both taught my brother and me growing up, but he gave up on it and I picked it up easier than him. "Mama, it's nothing my dagger just slipped when I was cutting some boxes open," clearly I had to lie I didn't want her more worried about the whole crank situation that had happened.