Ch.11 •Brenda?•

Oliver's POV: (From The past!) (A day after Y/n left her bunker)

The day after we heard Y/n over the walkie talkie Gally and I were finally sent to take a look at Y/n's bunker. Once we got to the bunker Gally was quick to find Y/n's dad shot dead in the entrance of the bunker. I had only talked to the man a few times before, he didn't like getting out of his room. I was the first to walk into the bunker, it was a mess. I walked into Y/n's room everything was scattered everywhere but no sign of Y/n. I walked into her mom's room to see blood on the floor and her mom laid on the bed. Her mom had been shot in the chest, she was dead.

I had tears threatening to pour out. Over the months when Gally and I visited Y/n, her mother was always so welcoming treating us like we were her kids. She was a mother figure to me. I walked out of the room. And out of the bunker with Gally, after we had searched the entire bunker for Y/n, she was nowhere to be found. Outside we took a look around the area, "Hey! I found something!" Yelled Gally. I ran over and saw him holding the broken walkie-talkie covered in blood.

The last thing we heard over the walkie-talkie was a gunshot, "Gally, maybe she was shot and ran away bleeding," I didn't want to think negatively. I know Y/n is a strong girl, she wouldn't give up. "Too much blood loss," said Gally in a low voice. Neither of us wanted to say what we were both thinking. "Do you think her body is still out in the scorch?" I asked my eyes full of tears as I sat beside Gally, his eyes were also full of tears, we lost our best friend and there was nothing left to do.

Y/n's POV: (Present day)

The next we had all run out of water and just spent the day walking through the hot deserted land. We stopped to sleep on the floor, all of us gathered around in a circle and fell asleep I slept in between Thomas and Newt. Then suddenly I was awoken by someone shaking my leg with a dry voice, Thomas. "Y/n, hey get up!" I quickly woke up and looked around almost forgetting I was in the middle of nowhere. "Newt come on wake up," yelled Thomas not before waking Fry Aris, and Teresa. I turned around to find Minho still laying on the floor I rolled my eyes almost laughing, "Minho wake your ass up!" I yelled shaking him.

"I see something!" Yelled Thomas."What? What is it?" Said Aris in a tired voice. Thomas was pointing out into the distance, "you see that? It's lights." It was the place marked with an "x" on the map I had but it didn't look familiar could my father have made an error? My thoughts were broken by thunder and lightning. We all quickly gathered our things a started running towards true lights. I ran besides Minho, Thomas, and Teresa. Newt, Aris, and Fry slightly in front. The lighting was getting stronger by the minute. I was now running a bit in front of Minho when all of a sudden I heard him scream, "Y/n! Watch out!"

 I was now running a bit in front of Minho when all of a sudden I heard him scream, "Y/n! Watch out!"