Suddenly Hope squeaks and next she knows she is in his arms and he is exercising

After he finishes lifting her he places her down slowly.

" Now do the final stretch" says Hunter and asks her to sleep on her back before removing her shoes.

" You want me to remove my shoes??" asks Hope is confusion

" Yeah" says Hunter .

Hope wonders what kind of stretches will he do without the shoes.

Hunter holds her foot and rotates it slowly and palms it slowly. Hope can feel liquid fire flowing through her instead of blood. She gives a low moan and Hunter does a double take at her.

Hope has her eyes closed and a faint blush is seen. Hunter wants to darken the blush so he does the same with the other foot. Her blush intensifies. He slowly puts his bare foot on hers and curls his toes causing her to gasp.

He keeps looking at her. He loves the tint of her cheeks. He bends and she goes back till her back hits the mat. He holds her leg and bends her leg closers to her chest and asks her to move side ways.

Hope rocks from side to side and feels so good.

" Hmmm" she moans and Hunter instantly goes hard down below.

" Feeling better now" asks Hunter

" Yes" says Hope looking at him.

He nods his head and while getting up  he squeezes her waist possessively leaving his hand prints on her soft smooth body.

Hope sits there for sometime until her breathing evens out.

It's been two months now that Hunter hasn't turned up to office. Hope feels sad but does not show it. She doesn't know what his feelings for her are. She thinks maybe he is a playboy and he was just fooling around.

Hope decides to update her profile on a dating sight.She finds a beautiful picture of hers and puts it up. She fills in the required details and signs out.

After a long day of work she in back home. Luca has already prepared dinner. When they are eating Hope gets continues messages.

" Who's it H?" asks a curious Luca

" Oh! These are messages from men from a dating sight that I had filled in today" says Hope

" You filled up for a dating sight!!" asks Luca in confusion I thought Hunter and you were an item

" What? No!! It's been months that I saw him and I probably think he isn't interested in girls like me" says Hope

" What do you mean by girls like you?? Every guy would throw himself on you Hope" says Luca angrily

" I am an orphan. I struggle to have a descent living puls I am not all that smart and beautiful" sighs Hope.

" You, shut up!! and don't talk something nonsense ok" says Luca and pulls her for a hug and a lone tear escapes from Hope.

" Hello!! Hunter"

" Yes! Who's this?"

" Do you love my sister?"

" Luca!! What happened?"

" I asked you something Hunter"

" Yes! From the time I saw you both at the hospital"

" Than why haven't you proposed her yet?"

" I am giving her time to back out if she's not interested. What are your thoughts about me?"

" She has uploaded her profile on a dating sight and she thinks she is not fit for you or your family. I would not have called you if I didn't like you"

" The fuck will I allow her to date someone else. Kid can you hold the fort until I am back. I will be back by the weekend. The work here took more time than expected"

" Alright. You don't have to mention this talk"

" Ok. Stay safe and keep her safe and no one is more fitter to me and my family than you both. I love you both and I will dam well protect what's mine including you"

Luca has a beautiful smile. Now he has to work out some excuse for stopping her to go on a date before Hunter comes.

Vote comment and Share 🥰