CHAPTER 31: Head of Rebels

Spade's POV

All of Heavenly's actions were guarded. We are focusing on what she will move next. We need to know what the rebel's will react, if they would let Heavenly pass or they will easily know it was her.

Even if it's not obvious, I know the cave has a spell in it. It's impossible if it doesn't have. 

We already formulated a plan before we got out of the Academy. We need to find the rebels' hideout and see what's inside it. We need informations to report to the Headmistress and to the Empires who had a hard time finding their hideout. We have all the chances it would take.

Everything was fine, until a girl entered the scene. Now, I don't know if our plan will fail or succeed. I had a bad morning and I'm not in the mood. I just wanted to focus on the mission so that we can get out of here as soon a possible.

I silently took a gaze of Nashy on my side. What an innocent woman, hindi na sana siya sumama. Pinapahamak niya lang ang buhay niya. She could've stayed on the Academy but did she came with us? She even sneaked out of the Academy.

"Anong gagawin niya?" Now that I heard her voice, I tsked and didn't took a glance. 

"Just be silent." I said. She immediately went quiet after I said that.

My jaw clenched when I saw the cave disappeared. Even Heavenly stopped walking and stepped back. That's when I signaled the Elites on the other side to get ready, and as of the woman beside, she doesn't know what to do.

Now, she just became my responsibility.

I stopped when I sensed a familiar awra I don't want to feel. I glanced at Heavenly who's now glancing at our position secretly. 

I immediately looked at Nashy. "Tell Shadow to tell Heavenly to back out. I sense something wrong." I simply said and Nashy did it quickly too.

A few seconds and Heavenly reacted suddenly. Maybe Shadow delivered the message because Heavenly silently stepped back. 

But it was too late. A rebel suddenly appeared in front of her, grabbed her arms and wounded her.

Mabilis kaming napalabas sa kinatataguan namin. Heavenly returned to her old self and immediately held her arms which was sliced and bled.

We were about to get her, but suddenly a woman came and grabbed her, turned her around and pointed a dagger on her neck.

I silently cursed when I saw who it is. Of course, it is know other than the Queen of the rebels.

"Well, long time no see. Elites." She said confidently. 

We stepped back as other rebels started appearing in ever angle we could look at.

We're doomed.

"It's nice to see you here on our territory." She added.

Hawak parin niya si Heavenly na duguan ang braso. Rinig ko ang pag-igik niya dahil sinasakal siya ni Monica gamit ang braso niya.

Yes, Monica. She's the leader of the Rebels, the queen and the most powerful among all the rebels.

"We don't have time for you, bitch." Irra said nonchalantly as she stares at her worthlessly. 

Monica laughed. "Calling me bitch is a wrong thing to say, Princess. Remember, I have one of the precious gems of the Second Empire, here in my arms." She said as she tapped the dagger on Heavenly's neck.

She suddenly glanced at Nashy. Right at that moment I know what will happen next, mabilis kong hinawakan ang palapulsuhan ni Nashy na ikinatingin niya sa akin. "Don't let go." I said.

Monica smirked as she saw Nashy in our side. "Oh, look what the Elites got. A new prey." She said and signalled the Rebels on our back. 

Mabilis ang naging galaw ko upang maprotektahan si Nashy. I know that she's their target. 

The Elites started summoning their weapons, ready to battle with the rebels.

Nilingon ko ulit si Monica. She was laughing like a crazy woman. "So you want to battle? Then I'll give you that." At that moment, she let go of Heavenly and pushed her to the ground. Mabilis namang nakatayo si Heavenly at lumapit na sa pwesto namin.

"We need to get out." Ciana said seriously.

"We can't, we have a companion here." Shadow looked at Nashy whose at our back. She was emotionless which shooked me because I expected her to be more afraid.

"Makikipaglaban ba kay--tayo?" I smirked after she said the word 'tayo'. Now I know she has a plan for herself.

"We have no choice." Clover said. I faced the rebels, their guardians are already out. They look as wild as they could be.

"So there's a fight between guardians? Cool." Mary grabbed her necklace and threw it near the rebels, at that moment, her eagle went out and started attacking the other guardians.

"Now the fight has began." I released Unique from my necklace and took summoned my sword out. Bago ako makipaglaban, I looked at Nashy who was gripping her necklace.

"Hey," lumingon siya sa akin, her eyes were confused. "If you can't fight, just hide." Matapos ko yung masabi, I stabbed a rebel just in front of me. 

I didn't bother to look at her, I know she can already take care of herself.

Mabilis ang naging galaw ko at nagpalabas ng cards sa mga palad ko at isa-isa nun pinatamaan ang mga rebels. It's not just a simple card, it has poison in it. The rebels immediately fell on the ground as they felt the chemical running through their veins.

Lumingon ako kay Ciana, she was throwing water balls on the enemy and using her powers to fight. 

Mabilis kaming napatigil nang biglang isang sigaw ng hayop ang narinig namin, right at that moment, I faced the Valdemian Dragon Nashy released from her necklace. Her face was in rage, ready to devour it's prey.

All of the rebels stopped, some shivered in fear. Monica, who was fighting with Xymon, paled and went cold.

"H-how..." Monica couldn't say a word, she was like starstrucked, more like scared.

Ebony, as what Nashy called her, immediately fought with the other guardians, she was skilled as fuck and I couldn't help but to praise the dragon.

My sword clashed with the rebel, mabuti nalang at naramdaman ko agad ang presensya nya. I kicked him as I sliced him with a sword.

I continued battling. Their moves were very predictable that's why I didn't had a hard time killing them. Once I saw an opening, I immediately took that as a chance to kill.

I feel like it was like minutes but the rebels was not lessen yet. 

Napalingon ako kay Mary, sugatan ito ngayon habang nakikipaglaban. She has a wound on her stomach part and her nose is bleeding. Mary has the weakest state among us. She's skilled on combat fighting but not that professional, she's more professional as a healer and not as a fighter. I saw Shadow ran to her as fast as he could to help her, mabilis na nakatayo si Mary at ipinaupo ito ni Shadow sa tabi ng puno, where the rebels couldn't see her. 

Healers cannot heal themselves, that's why we need to hurry as much as possible.

Nagpatuloy ang laban, I hear every sound of their weapon clashing and sounds of groans and pain. I continued to fight without any sword strike or touched my body. I used magic as well since my hand started hurting because of the vibrating effect of the sword.

"Spades, si Nashy!" I heard Xymon's voice called me and without a second, I took a glance at where Nashy is.

My emotion went dark when I saw Monica gripping her jaw, and that triggered me to hell.