20

"what?! you befriended a guy? and what's more shocking is that he also likes an officer??" jisung almost loudly exclaimed, causing hyunjin to shush him.

"be quiet! they're gonna hear." hyunjin hushed him, making jisung pipe down.

lowering his voice a bit lower, he leaned forwards as he resumed. "are you crazy? has being in prison made you gone insane?"

this made hyunjin only shrug moments later, not knowing the answer himself. "i don't know. maybe? i'm just glad i met a friend." he smiled.

"yeah, you have gone crazy." jisung sighed heavily, lowering his head down. "aren't you forgetting? the reason why he ended up in prison is because he did something bad!"

"so? it's not like he's gonna do it to me in here. besides, he seems like a really nice person." hyunjin only widened his smile. "maybe he did something similar to what we did."

"like what? also nick something from the store?" jisung suggested along with another sigh, hyunjin shrugging once more.

"maybe, you never know. also, don't forget that it was your idea that got me arrested in the first place." hyunjin tightly folded his arms while leaning back, this time staring hard at him.

lifting his head at his words, jisung narrowed his eyes. "and don't forget that it was your curiosity that got you arrested. you could've quietly gotten away you know."

"whatever." hyunjin just playfully rolled his eyes, not wanting to remember that time he'd accidentally kicked the can from the floor. "wasn't my fault they were so persistent."

"well duh, they're polices. you think they would easily give up?" jisung argued, resuming soon after. "they're gonna keep looking for us until they catch us." 

"but," hyunjin began. "how is it that they still haven't figured you out yet?" 

jisung shrugged this time, chuckling a bit. "they're so stupid. they don't even know what i look like. and yet they're still looking for me."

"you're so lucky." he sulked, causing jisung to smirk even more. 

"so?" he questioned, earning his attention. "have you made your mind yet?"

"about what?" hyunjin confusingly asked, realising what he was talking about moments later. "oh, whether or not i want you to bail me out?"

"well, i mean, as much as i'd love for you to stay in here with you bae, i've got no time in visiting you all the time. i'm gonna have to bail you out either way." jisung shrugged again.

"i guess..." hyunjin mumbled, the thoughts of leaving the older bothered him.

it wasn't like changbin was gonna like him back right? he was a police officer, and he, well he was simply a criminal.

a relationship between the two wouldn't end up well. especially due to the fact it was against the rule to be in one. the only farthest thing they could've gotten to is befriending him.

and nothing more than that.

hyunjin knew that of course, but he couldn't help his uncontrollable feelings towards him. how could he just easily give up his feelings for him when he'd just end up falling even deeper?

why did changbin have to be so beautiful? it doesn't make sense, why did he have to end up falling for him? of all people? 

no matter how hard he tried to forget it, it was futile. changbin was perfect to him, and he wanted the older to know how much he adored him.

sighing hopelessly for the last time, hyunjin eventually looked back up to face him. 

"yeah, i guess you're right."