01

"hey you! stop right there!" 

"shit." hyunjin quietly swore under his breath, briefly turning around to be faced with a group of policemen running after him.

this wasn't the time to be playing tag, he needed to escape as soon as possible. that was, to successfully get away without getting caught.

but now that he was in a pinch, it seemed to be very unlikely he would succeed. and he was certain that he was gonna end up getting in trouble.

without much thoughts running through his head, hyunjin immediately turned left to an abandoned alleyway. he'd been running for a while now and his legs were killing him.

"this is the final warning! stop right now!" one of the policeman yelled, speeding up to get closer to the male.

"i'm gonna kill that asshole." he muttered to himself, gathering the remaining courage he had left and instantly jumped over the wall with his now aching legs.

the more he was pulling tricks on them, the more he was beginning to see a change of decreasing numbers of policemen.

that was when he smirked in satisfaction, looking behind to see that he'd lost them. or should we say, the policemen had lost him? whichever way it was, hyunjin didn't seem to care at all.

as long as he had won the fight, nothing else bothered him. now all that was left, was to safely get to the destination he'd promised to meet - without getting seen by any of the policemen lurking around.

"they're so bad at doing their job. they can't even catch up to me, glad i have long legs." hyunjin continued to snigger at his own words, trying to find a way out.

when he was finally out of the alleyway and now into the city where he came from, he cautiously looked around. managing to lose the policemen was one way but getting away without being seen was another.

as he continued to reach to his desired location, he could slightly hear chatters in the distance. raising his eyebrows in confusion yet curiosity, he hesitantly walked towards the sound, being as careful as he could.

he didn't wanna let his guard down and get caught now, in fact, he'd never wanted to get caught in the first place. as he silently watched the scene happen before him, he hid behind a nearby wall.

"have you seen this tall man around 20 lurking around?" one of the policeman asked, waiting for a woman's answer.

"no, i haven't seen him." she answered, not knowing what was happening. "urm, is it okay if i ask why you're looking for him?"

"that man has committed a crime and we've lost him. if you've heard any information about him, please inform us." they replied to which she only nodded seconds later.

"fuck, i need to leave before they see me." hyunjin whispered after watching the scene, about to quietly leave when he unknowingly kicked a can off the floor.

the moment a loud clatter sound was heard in the distance, all attention quickly turned to him. hyunjin widened his eyes in shock at the sudden eye contact, causing him to immediately run off.

"there he is, catch him!" one of them shouted once again and before he knew it, he was yet back to square one.

"fuck! they're so persistent!" hyunjin annoyingly exclaimed to himself, his eyes filled with hindrance.

what was he gonna do now? no matter how hard he tried and lose them, he'd always end up getting chased by them all over again.

he was in too many thoughts to realise that he was beginning to slow down, his exhausted legs causing an effect on him.

that was when he knew, he was fucked. his legs were beginning to fail him, he could no longer run any longer. at this point, he was all out of energy.

was this all it for him?

before he knew it, he was immediately slammed against a nearby vehicle with his back facing them. his head drenched with sweat hardly pushed against the window of a car as he could feel the strong grip on his hair, both arms tightly wrapped behind him.

the moment he felt the cold sensation of the metal around his wrists, he realised at that point he was in trouble. there was no one left to help him, he was all on his own.

"you're under arrest."

-

ive always wanted to write a changjin ff like this, i cant wait to begin writing this! :D