26

no matter how many countless, confused thoughts ran through changbin's head, he still couldn't seem to process it properly. just what was happening right now? is he dreaming? well to him, it almost felt like everything was just a dream.

especially when his mind went completely blank, only feeling hyunjin's soft, plump lips moving softly against his. was the taller seriously kissing him right now? why was he feeling so many strange flutters at the feeling?

what was hyunjin doing to him? only shutting his eyes in response, changbin didn't find it in himself to pull away or reject the kiss. for some reason, everything feels so right to him; he didn't even know why he wasn't doing anything.

like, he was literally kissing him out of the blue, how could changbin not pull away in alarm? with changbin not knowing the reason himself, he could feel as hyunjin start to move his lips moments later, just deepening it.

slightly moaning into the kiss, changbin instantly grabbed onto his shirt, not seem to be caring about anything else. not even the surrounding around them, he was just strangely immersed in it, almost like he was enjoying it all to himself.

hyunjin just smiled into the kiss, now running his hands through his dark locks as he held him. with both males kissing even deeper than before, they didn't seem to realise how long they've been like this.

but at this point, did they care? not really, all they really want right now was each other's warmth and love. changbin understand now, everything behind his feelings. it was all because of how he feels towards the taller.

it explains everything, from the way he was so bothered about everything. from hyunjin disregarding it and saying he could just forget about his feelings. to reassuring him they could just stay as friends.

changbin didn't want that after all, in fact, he wanted their relationship to be something else. something more deeper and special, and he know now. that his grown love have gotten him to this far, without him even knowing himself.

since when did he end up falling for hyunjin? a criminal on top of that. he didn't know himself but it just happened anyways, everything happened without him noticing. but now that he'd figured everything out, what now?

were they gonna stay as friends? or be something more than that? how though? without being caught about unknowingly breaking the rules. this was gonna be risky, it could end up causing him to lose his job.

despite all of that, even the fact that he's letting hyunjin kiss him, was changbin ready for the risk? maybe? was he gonna really choose this option? of risking his job for love?

changbin didn't know, what to choose between work and love. if only he could have both.

after moments of kissing, hyunjin eventually pulled away. as they both heavily panted from kissing for a good few minutes, they only stared silently into each other's eyes, saying nothing as they just allowed one another to be lost with each other.

that wasn't until changbin could finally see the visible blush on hyunjin's face, his heart pounding so fast. "hyung..." hyunjin continued, looking deep into his eyes. 

changbin didn't say anything for a moment, only focusing on calming his breathing pace down. "hyunjin," he finally called out seconds later, the call of his name soon snapping hyunjin back into reality.

soon widening his eyes from the realisation and processing what just happened, hyunjin slightly panicked as he abruptly stepped back in shock. "i'm sorry, i didn't mean to kiss you without your permission-"

"hyunjin," changbin called out again, trying to draw his attention. "it's okay. really."

"but..." the taller tried to reason in desperation. "how's that okay? you were trying to tell me something but i went first and i just ended up confessing my love again and then ended up kissing you without your acknowledgement. and what's worse is that you don't even like it-"