02

"i'm telling you, i didn't do it!" hyunjin's loud voice echoed across the police station, immediately standing up in annoyance.

"please sit back down." chan sighed in response, informing him calmly. "there's no point in lying, we caught it on camera. you were accompanied with someone."

despite hearing his order, hyunjin refused to sit down. instead, he slammed his hand down on the table, gritting his teeth while staring hardly at him.

"and what if i don't?" he lowered his voice, seemingly threatening the policeman in front of him. "whoever that was, it wasn't me." he defended, rolling his eyes afterwards.

"there's proof this strand of hair belongs to you. also not to mention, the store owner witnessed everything." chan sighed once again, standing before him.

there was silence for a moment, both males staring into each other's eyes. "it will be a lot helpful if you were to cooperate with us." he eventually added soon after.

"don't make me laugh, why would i wanna do that? i'd rather keep my lips shut." hyunjin argued back before folding his arms tightly seconds later.

this caused chan to run his fingers through his hair in response, sighing heavily. he knew in an instant that this man before him was gonna be a tough one.

"listen here-"

"excuse me sir? can you please not make chan hyung's job much harder than it already is? he's already been working hard and i don't need you making it worse." both attention turned towards a young boy.

hyunjin raised his eyebrow cautiously at the black haired boy, unable to process what he'd just said. 'he looks so young.' he then thought to himself, watching as he walked towards the two.

"what?" he asked in awareness, continuing to stare unknowingly at him.

chan averted his gaze back and forth before sighing once again. "officer yang, it's fine. also please refrain from using my name here, we're currently working right now."

"but hyung!" jeongin whined, not wanting to give in easily.

nevertheless, chan smiled back at the boy as he finally turned his attention back to the stubborn taller. "i'm afraid i haven't introduced myself properly. i'm officer bang and over here is officer yang and we'd like for you to sit back down and cooperate."

"and why should i do that? that's already a pain in the ass, just let me go already." hyunjin argued back, not caring at all.

"i'm afraid we can't do that. you've already committed a crime and it's our job to take care of it." chan reasoned sternly, staring back at him. "now will you sit down already and listen? your accomplice is still out there."

"make me." hyunjin gritted through his teeth, cold eyes piercing back at them.

but before they could do anything, they soon heard an unexpected voice in the distance, their attention turning to him. "what's going on?"

"officer seo." chan replied, unable to take his eyes off him. "this man over here is refusing to cooperate with us. he's being way too impudent."

changbin turned his head towards the male, unknowing eyes staring at him. hyunjin said nothing as he silently watched the policeman before him, his mouth left slightly agape.

he'd never seen someone like him before, the way his dark blue hair shone against the bright light along with his sharp chin. it was something he'd never expected to see - his beauty was something else.

he was, in fact, gorgeous.

as changbin slowly walked towards them, hyunjin was unable to take his amazed eyes off him; it was as if he saw an angel. he was too beautiful to look away, he'd never thought he'd happen to come across a policeman like him at all.

unconsciously licking his lips at the sudden sight of him, hyunjin had completely forgotten what was going on around him. he was far too immersed in his appearance that he was unable to snap out of thoughts.

the moment he was stood in front of hyunjin with searching eyes, he looked down for a second before looking back up.

"what's your name?" he suddenly asked after moments of silence, his soft yet angelic voice calming the angered taller.

"officer seo, he's even refusing to tell us his name-"

"it's hwang hyunjin."

-

welp, someone seems to be whipped lmao. also you guys should watch kingdom, it's a really good kdrama!