19

as hyunjin slowly adjusted his eyes open, he almost instantly winced at the sudden bright light shone before him. this caused him to rub his eyes while sitting up, taking a moment to himself.

when he was somewhat awake after a few minutes, he then turned his head to observe his surroundings, adjusting the room he was in. 'that's weird, why does the view seem-' hyunjin thought, suddenly bewildered.

that was when he slightly widened his eyes, feeling the hardcore mattress beneath him with his hand. "wait, what?" he questioned in confusion, finally realising he was in his bed.

he then looked down, seeing that the pillow and blanket were already gone. 'it can't be, did he move me here? but how?' he thought again, a sudden thought soon rushing through his head.

'did he carry me?' hyunjin widened his eyes even more, his heart abruptly pulsing faster. 'oh my god, changbin hyung carried me! i hope i'm not heavy or anything.' he slightly panicked.

it wasn't until he heard a familiar voice from the distance, causing hyunjin to immediately rush towards the door, unable to stop smiling. he silently watched with intrigued eyes as changbin did his job, serving each prisoners.

after just spending a few minutes admiring the older, it didn't take him long when they eventually met eyes once again. hyunjin silently flinched at the sudden eye contact, not expecting changbin to turn to his direction.

a shy blush unknowingly found its way to hyunjin's face as he continued to stare at the older for a few minutes, entirely captivated by his beauty. that was when changbin lifted a gentle smile, beginning to walk to his cell.

this made hyunjin quickly retreat back to his bed, feeling his cheeks grew hotter by each second. 'what the hell is wrong with me? why are my cheeks burning? am i sick again?' hyunjin thought to himself, lost in his own world.

he didn't know why but he couldn't get rid of the image of changbin out of his mind, it was impossible. especially not when he slept in the same room as him.

hyunjin couldn't stop smiling from yesterday's events, pure excitement of talking to the older for the whole night flushed through his head. his cheeks were now burning, hyunjin suddenly feeling hot.

he was too lost in thoughts that he failed to realise changbin now standing outside his cell, the sound of the door soon opening snapped him out of his own thoughts.

"did you sleep well?" changbin's voice echoed in the room, instantly alarming hyunjin.

this caused him to swiftly whip his head around towards the direction of the voice, an enormous smile finding its way to his face. "changbin hyung! i, slept well!" he excitedly exclaimed, unable to hold back in his emotions anymore.

"that's good. i've brought you breakfast." he replied, walking further into the room to set it down.

"how about you?" hyunjin called out, earning his attention. "how did you sleep?"

"me?" changbin questioned before smiling softly, "i slept well too."

the taller couldn't help but smile widely at his response, relieved that he wasn't having trouble sleeping in his cell. "i'm relieved to hear that! i was worried you might've had trouble sleeping on my bed."

"no, it was fine." he smiled in reassurance, eyes soon averting its gaze towards the distance. "but, is that me?"

"huh?" hyunjin confusingly asked, not knowing what he was suddenly talking about.

it wasn't until he followed the direction of the older's eyes, soon realising what he'd meant. "o-oh! you saw that?" he questioned as he could feel his cheeks heat up in embarrassment.