LOMBF Chapter 12. Cosplay Time

Start from the beginning

"Hello, Davey!" Cassie chirped.

"Where's Seb?!" Dave yelled, I look at Cassie expectantly.

"I'm here, Dave. What's up?"

"What the hell you teach my son?!" Dave yelled.

"Holicrap!" We heard Fabian yelled. Gulp. How did he know I'm the one who-

"Who tells you that word, spawn?" Dave asked the boy.

"Sebby!" Shit. Cassie giggled and run to the bathroom, leaving me with mad Dave on the call.

I ended with a babysit punishment for a few days. By the time Dave hang up, Cassie is done showering, I missed taking a shower together with my fiance. I regretting agreed to be Dave's brother already.

After showers, I snuggle Cassie in her room, we take a nap until it's time to get ready for the concert.

***

The alarm wakes us up at 5 pm. I look at Casie's red face. What the hell is in her dream this time? I swear this girl always has the weirdest ones.

"I want you," She said. Oh, how I wish that tonight we don't have to work.

Before I even respond, She straddling me and gives me a needy kiss. I'm hard. I slip my hands inside her tee and play with her mounds, she moaned in my mouth. She trailing kisses to my jaw and neck, and I slide one of my hands to her flat stomach, to her lower back, and knead her butt, she shudders. I strokes her core and she moaned my name.

Then she stopped and climbed off of me, "Oh God, I'm sorry for my lack of control. We have to work. You need a shower?" I shake my head.

Doesn't she know I need a release now? I want to cry, "Oh, I think you need a release," She said looking at the tent forming on my pants. Thanks for the reminder, fiance.

She tries to get my pants off, so I lift my butt. She throws my pants and boxer to the floor and staring wide-eyed at my full-blown member, "Oh wow. There's no chance 'that' would fit in my tiny hole," This girl is really-

Before I realize what she about to do, she put him in her mouth. She sent my world spinning for ten minutes and makes me cum in her mouth. She is really something.

***

Today, we don't have to wear any specific attire, so we dressed on our own. But Cassie makes my jaw dropped to the floor when she comes out of her room, with a complete black widow costume. That displayed cleavage and shoulder-length red wig, plus green contact lenses. Fucking sexy.

She smirked at me, "Wipe your drool, fiance. Now dress up for me,"

"Babe, should you really wear that?"

"Yes," She deadpanning.

"What should I wear?"

"Hulk?"

"Are you kidding?" She laughed.

"Ultron hawk eye?"

"Okay,"

We take a picture of our costumes but not posting it to surprise the audience and our fans online. We sing 'Finesse' by Bruno Mars and Cardi B as the opening while entering the stage. Consider its success, the crowd cheering seeing our costumes. In one hour, our entrance with Finesse and the costumes are trending on YouTube.