÷𝟜𝟞÷

"Oh, hey Lucas

"Oh, hey Lucas." 
"Hua, what's up?" 
Meihua gave Lucas a quick hug. 

"Wait, you two know each other?" Chao Yin questioned, 
"Yup, he was one of uhm... one of my brother's friends." 
The girl hesitated for a second before calling Yangyang her brother. He wasn't really her brother according to Renjun, then according to Haizhen after. But he had loved her like a brother would so she guessed she might as well keep calling him that. 

Lucas nodded in agreement, before greeting the rest of the Harmons. 
"Mark isn't with us recently. It's a shame." Jongin said, voicing his concern for the younger male. 
"He'll be fine soon, hopefully." 

"Tenten~" Suxy ran down the stairs and almost hopped into his arms. Ten laughed at her. 
"Hi Shushu~" He hugged her back as she almost squeezed him to death. 

Needless to say, some members of the M Circle were very close to the Harmons, and meeting up made all feel quite happy. Or well, at least most. 

Taeyong nodded curtly towards Donghyuck, who gave a tight lipped smile in return and turned back to his conversation with Taemin. 

Baekhyun though was no where to be found. He had already gone to the conference room to wait for Haizhen. He sat with his legs crossed over one another, strumming his fingernails rhythmically upon the white unmarked table. 

"Baekhyun. Nice to see you again." 
He looked up past the rim of his black hat to see her walking in through the doorway, files bundled up in her arms. 
"Haizhen, long time no see." 
"Isn't it?" 

" "Isn't it?" 

÷÷÷

lol lmao i was bored so here's another update even tho no one is reading 🤣  but on a real note, haizhen the marry me offer is still up 🥰💞💞💞 or taeyong either or is good yk