÷𝟛𝟛÷

"His name is Heuning Kai, he works with the Crowns who are a government supportive group and basically he's a bad guy

"His name is Heuning Kai, he works with the Crowns who are a government supportive group and basically he's a bad guy."

"So... I almost went on face time with someone who hates my guts and wants me to die. Great."
Meihua muttered under her breath and Renjun laughed, pulling her into yet another hug and kissing her forehead.

"Why do you keep hugging me?" She asked quietly,
"I'm just... happy you're coming back."
He murmured into her hair.

"What do you mean?" She pulled out of his embrace and looked up at him. What did he mean she was coming back? Back to where? From where?

"Meihua..."
"Renjun, don't you dare fucking do that." Donghyuck warned. He realised what the oldest was going to do when his presentation on who Kai was was interrupted.

"I can't help it anymore. I miss her too much-"
"Then wait. If you miss her, then you'll be willing to wait a little more. Mark is the only expert among us in this kinda thing, and he isn't here right now. So wait. If you love her, then you will."

Renjun shook his head,
"You don't get to fucking decide what determines whether I love her or not. I'm doing this BECAUSE I love her."
"Then put your stupid love aside for a second and focus on the matter at hand. We can't cause any more problems-"

Renjun didn't want to hear anymore of what Donghyuck had to say. It was all bullshit to him.

"And what if it was Jinlei? Huh? What if it was Jinlei who's being controlled like this? Forced to be a different person from who she truly was? Would you put your 'stupid love' aside and ignore it? Or would you let that 'stupid love' get the better of you? It's human decency to let her know, after every fucking thing that's happened. We are the problem, let alone what else we cause. I want to fix it, hiding won't solve anything."

Donghyuck had nothing to say, and rightfully so. Renjun had a right to do as he pleased.

 Renjun had a right to do as he pleased

÷÷÷

good morninggg, lmao, i just woke up so my eyes are still half closed but here u go. anyone else hate having relatively small eyes that are not small enough for like people to notice until you smile or sleep deeply?
yh ik i do.