÷𝟛𝟚÷

Handong had brought in some of her colleagues and they were taking Mark to their own hospital

Handong had brought in some of her colleagues and they were taking Mark to their own hospital. They couldn't take him to a government funded one, that would be like suicide. 

It might stunt his recovery, but it was much better than uncovering the whole society. 

Donghyuck had to go out again. They needed to track down who had been in touch with the four of them recently, it could've of course been something from someone who had entered the post office recently. But it made more sense that it would've been someone they had directly been in contact with. 

Leaving just Renjun and Meihua at the base. "Renjun, are you ready to explain what happened?"
Her leg bounced up and down as she played with her fingernails. "I told you, someone poisoned him." Renjun looked nervous too. 

"But explain, how did you know?" 
His breathing quickened, "They poisoned me too."
"Are you okay?" 
"I healed myself." 

Meihua thought back to Renjun as he was 'sleeping'. She remembered his face being scrunched up as though he were having a 'bad dream'.  In actuality, he had been fighting for his own life. Just that thought made the girl want to cry. 

"Hey, sunshine, I'm fine, I promise." 
"Did Haizhen do it? Did she poison you and Mark? They came yesterday so-" 
He shook his head and turned to her. "It wasn't them. Mei, be honest, do you know of anyone coming recently?" 

The girl bit her lip. She wanted to lie her way out, but she couldn't. Now wasn't the time to lie. 
"There was a phone, Renjun I know I shouldn't have snooped through it and I'm sorry. I just found the number and dialed it but I didn't expect I would find the phone and see all the messages there. He's a stalker, why does he send creepy messages to the owner like that?-" 

"Mei, don't apologise."
"No, I have to, I poked around someone else's privacy when I shouldn't have done. That's something to be sorry for."
"Then I guess you have to be sorry to yourself." 

Her eyebrows furrowed as she finally met Renjun's eyes. "That's your phone, Mei." 

÷÷÷

÷÷÷

did she acc believe the phone wasn't hers? that's y/n behavior if ive ever seen it, LYKE, who's was it gonna be liu meihua? 🧐

also nu y did u poison liddol wenjunnie?