÷𝟙𝟟÷

He was stronger than she thought he was

He was stronger than she thought he was. No matter how much she pulled against his grip, nothing would work.

"Why are we at the post office?"
"Shut the fuck up! Stop being a bitch and trust me for just a second."
He seethed for just a second, letting go of her wrist which caused her to over balance and almost fall over.

But Renjun caught her with an arm around her waist.
"I'm sorry for getting angry, Mei. But please, believe me, coming here is safer."

"Oh yo, I didn't know you'd be back so soon, Little Miss Plum-" Donghyuck walked towards her but paused for a second when he saw her tears.

"Oh damn- Renjun, did it happen?"
Renjun nodded slowly, knowing exactly what his friend was referring to.
"So that means we have to do it? The... the thing?"
Renjun groaned loudly at the mention. He clearly didn't want to do whatever the thing is.

"Hyuck, if the first process isn't working, what makes you think that will? Do you understand what the consequences will be if it doesn't work? She could-"
"Don't say that. She'll get panicked."
Donghyuck and Renjun were saying what was utter nonsense to her ears. She could what? Her brain could barely think about anything, let alone even attempt at decoding the twisted messages between the two. 

"I don't want to be here anymore..." Meihua began, removing her hand finally from Renjun's firm grasp. "Take me home right now. Right this fucking instant, I'm not doing whatever the hell it is you think you're gonna get me to do. I should've known that you're sick in the head since the day you lied. You probably get held back two years because you-"

"Hyuck.. You're right, we need to do it now." 

The younger of the two boys sighed and rummaged in his back pocket for something. Reaching in, he pulled out a sleek black object. A gun. He aligned his aim to her head and exhaled steadily. 

"Mei, you might think this will hurt. But we can't let them know anything, the pain will be gone just as quickly as it comes."

+ 100 v-coins

yes, lee donghyuck just randomly pulled out a gun and is gonna shoot her

yes, lee donghyuck just randomly pulled out a gun and is gonna shoot her... don't ask where he got it, dora doesn't reveal her tricks ;))