÷𝟜𝟛÷

"Renjun! Huang Renjun, do you understand how much fucking danger you could put us all in?" "But please-" "No buts, we're not going back

"But please-"
"No buts, we're not going back."
"Haizhen, I need that certificate, you need that certificate. We all need the document, I need to go back and get it before someone else does."

The girl put down her spoon as she finished the last of her cereal. She really wasn't interested in throwing her group right back into danger like that, but it might be necessary.

"What's on it?"
"It's the samples, every single one of them with names and background checks."
This didn't act as reassurance. She was scared for what would be on the file, she couldn't bare to see it.

"Haizhen, it's being delivered in two weeks, that's plenty of time to get ready. If we find that file, then we find out what really happened. And our case against them is solidified."

She knew everything that Renjun was saying was smart and correct. Whether the plan itself had any chance at working was a mystery, but his logic was sound.

"Zhen, I know the issue isn't that you don't want the danger. You could easily get through it, but you don't want to see that file, and learn things. But we have to, you have to put your personal issues aside, just like you told Hyuck about Jinlei."
"How the fuck do I put this aside? How? How do I separate the death of my parents and this? They're just the same things anyway, I'm only doing all of this for them! And what if it turns out that they didn't even possess any of the power at all? That that's not what killed them? Then what do we do?"

"That won't be the case, I promise."
"How can you be sure? You can't!"
"I'm not sure, but I'm sure enough."

And he pulled her into a hug, only for a slight of second. She didn't like skinship at all, she barely liked people to begin with. But Renjun knew her, and knew her well, enough so to know that the only thing she needed then was a hug.

÷÷÷

÷÷÷

so hyuck can't call u hai but jun can call u zhen...

but the real question here is, can i call u wifey? 🥰