÷𝟛𝟝÷

"But you took out the chip? So I should be fine, and my own person now, shouldn't I?" "Yes, of course

"Yes, of course. Something... went wrong, is all."

Renjun's leg wouldn't stay still, his heels swinging outwards then in and his knee bouncing up and down.

All he wanted was for her to remember, but he began to realise that Dpnghyuck was right. There was no safe way about telling Meihua. It was always going to end badly.

And he was too much of a coward to let the delusion that it wouldn't end yet.

"Hey, but how come you have a power? Do you have a chip?"
"No... My power is a genetic power, I was born with it."
She looked at him with wide eyes, as if to ask if that was even possible.

"The only reason why neo powers are a thing is because of me. Because the government wanted to track me down, since they thought I was a 'danger to society'. Then they gave everyone powers to single me out without bringing unsual attention to the investigation."

Meihua thought for a second.
"So you're in trouble?"

"ACTUALLY, we're all in trouble." Donghyuck burst back into the room, after being out for the most part of the morning.

There was a purplish bruise along his cheek, lining right under his eye and bleedinh cuts upon the bridge of his nose and eyebrows.

"Hyuck, what the fuck happened?"
"Someone's been watching us for a very very long time," The youngest boy coughed out an answer to Renjun's question,

"It's not safe here. We should've known that a base underneath a post office wasn't going to be safe."
It was now the girl's turn to ask a question:

"What do you mean?"
Donghyuck coughed again,
"They're sending stuff, to the post office, to try and hurt us."

÷÷÷

÷÷÷

donghyuckieee 🥰😤 lemme kiss the booboo better for uuu
but yes, u right, a base underneath a post office is kinda stupid kinda not yk