÷𝟙𝟡÷

"Shit- Renjun, will she remember all of us then?""Renjun, you shouldn't have done this

"Renjun, you shouldn't have done this... What if she's hostile towards us? The experiments probably weren't supposed to make them-"
"It's fine, she doesn't remember me or any of us as bad people-"

The hushed whispers of the three were cut off by Meihua walking into the room. She was wearing pajamas that were a little too big for her - the cuffs of the trousers dragging along the ground as she walked. Renjun turned to her quickly and pulled her into a hug: her face pressed against his chest. 

"Renjun... You can let go of me you know, I'm not going to run away. I've forgiven you." 
She tried to wriggle out of his grasp and his eyes widened in panic. She couldn't see the other two boys there, they had already experimented and her subconscious definitely couldn't handle seeing them right that moment. 

"I know I just... You're just so warm and small, I like hugging you."
"You're not that tall yourself either." She mumbled, giving up on trying to free herself. 

What the boy didn't know was that Meihua could see what he was trying to hide behind his back. She could just about make out the two boys: Donghyuck and Mark. She wasn't stupid. 
"I'm taller than you though."

"Weren't you talking to someone in here? Would they mind us hugging like erm, like this?" 
"Like what, sunshine?" She pushed her luck a little, would he just give in and admit to the two boys' presences?

"Like you know how... Did they leave-" 
"Hey, I was just talking to myself. Like guilt talking, I wasn't sure if you would hate me or not. I shouldn't have said those things to you."
"I hope you realise I can see Donghyuck and Mark behind you, right?" 

"Huh? Oh yeah, I-" She shook her head playfully at how red he had become. He should've known that he couldn't lie to her. 
"Hi, Meiii~" Mark said cheerfully from behind them, pretending to have just arrived. Donghyuck mumbled the same before releasing Meihua from the eldest's endless hug.

"Why are you guys here anyway? It's not working hours right now." 
"We're helping Renjun move some boxes. A new stock of stamps came in today so we have to prepare them." She nodded understandingly, stalking off to somewhere to leave them alone again. 

Her head felt a little.. empty. Void of thought almost. Why was there no worry rushing in her head? No anxiety or bad feelings about anything? All she could feel was happy that she and Renjun had sorted out their issue, but she couldn't even remember what their issue was.

÷÷÷

÷÷÷

"you're not too tall yourself" basically my friend keeps going on about how renjun isn't that tall and its hurting her bcs she biases all the tiny members