Chapter 12: Paradise by the Sea

It was a villa located in the middle of the sea. They were dropped off by a sea-plane in an exclusive resort like the ones you see in Maldives.

At ngayon, mag-isang nakatitig si Alyanna sa karagatan habang busy si Konstantin sa pakikipag-usap sa telepono sa mga tauhan nito. It was night time already but they haven't gotten a chance to talk yet.

She's already getting a bit frustrated. Nangako ito na magsasalita pagkatapos nilang maikasal at pagkatapos niyang makapirma sa kasulatan na kasal na sila. But it has been hours since then at nananatili pa rin itong walang kibo.

She was in the terrace part of their villa wearing a white resort dress with a bikini underneath. Maayos pa rin ang buhok at makeup niya mula sa wedding reception kanina pero hindi siya pinapansin ng asawa. In anger, pumasok siya bigla sa villa nila at nadatnan ito sa sala na nakaharap sa laptop habang may kausap sa telepono.

"No, I specifically told you to halt the deal for now," dinig niyang utos ni Konstantin sa kausap nito.

So much for a honeymoon!

In frustration, she started stripping in front of him. She took off her dress at kitang-kita niya kung paano tumaas ang parehong kilay ng asawa, attempting to ask what she's doing. But he still wasn't putting the phone down kung kaya't unti-unti niyang hinubad ang bikini top, while covering her breasts with her right arm.

"I'll call you in a bit," Konstantin suddenly snapped at biglang ibinaba ang smartphone nito sa tabi ng laptop. "What are you doing, Alyanna?"

"I'm going for a swim," she innocently answered at tinalikuran ito, leaving her bikini top and dress on the floor. Bumalik muli siya sa labas at bumaba sa hagdan sa terrace leading to the waters. When did Sicily become a mini-Maldives?

As she climbed down, she felt the warm water around her ankles. This wasn't so bad. The sun has already set pero mainit pa rin ang tubig kaya dahan-dahan siyang bumaba pa sa dagat hanggang nasa baywang na niya ang tubig. Ilang baitang na lamang at maaari na siyang bumaba ng tuluyan sa dagat para makalangoy.

And just in time, she felt him behind her. At mabilis itong nakahabol sa likod niya, grasping her waist and pulling him to her all of a sudden.

"What the-" she exclaimed in shock as her back hit his chest. Naramdaman niyang nakapaghubad na rin ito. She could feel his bare skin pero naramdaman niyang naka-swimming shorts ito. But she felt something more.

"You don't just strip in front of me and get away with it," he whispered to her ears and bit her shoulders jokingly while leaving tiny kisses all over.

At unti-unti niyang naramdaman ang pagtaas ng mga kamay nito mula sa bewang niya patungo sa kanyang dibdib. She tried to fight him off but he was stronger, with his fingers already playing with her nipples.

"Hey stop!" she whispered back while removing his hands on her.

Pero hindi pa rin masaway ito.

"Konstantin!" she tried again. But this time she felt it. He was pressing his hard-on on her butt. She didn't know why but knowing that she turns him on suddenly stirred feelings in her. Here she was with him in the middle of the sea in an exclusive hotel, naked for his taking.

This would be heaven if only they met in the right circumstances, if only he hadn't kidnapped her, if only they married without conditions.

"Are you crying?" he suddenly asked, forcing her to face him while searching for her face.

And there it was. She felt tears running down her cheeks. She hadn't even realized she was crying.

"Hey, babe, I'm sorry...," he said pulling her closer to him in a tight embrace. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to."

"Are you gonna tell me the truth now?" she asked in between tears.

He didn't speak.

"You already got what you wanted from me. I married you. You're now The Great Don's heir. What else do you need from me? I want to hear the truth about my parents now," she said.

"Fine," he said.

They were still in the water and she was still naked in front of him. She felt his eyes roam over her nakedness.

And instead of explaining, Konstantin quickly captured her lips for a kiss. It was soft and light at first, just gently nibbling on her lower lip while forcing it to open ever so slightly. But once she has given him entrance, the kiss suddenly turned more forceful.

He was pulling her further into him, while kissing her torturously. She has started to respond unexpectedly, without herself knowing. It was automatic and felt natural.

His hands have now travelled to her breasts, playing with her nipples again. And once he was satisfied, his lips started moving down her neck while has hands started pulling down her bikini bottoms.

It was all so quick that the next thing she knew, she was straddling him while he sat on one of steps. They were half in water, half dry while she sat on him, feeling him stretch her womanhood to the brim.

He pulled her again for a kiss as he guided her up and down his hard shaft.

It was nothing like she ever felt before. She never expected sex between a man and a woman to be like this. She's been around the world and has dated men from different countries but she never got around to doing this with anyone.

And it certainly never was part of her dream to do it half on land and half on sea. It was a pleasant, unexpected experience.

"Damn. You are very beautiful," he said in between breaths, while trying to support her and guide her movements.

But there was no need to guide. Her legs and hips have started creating a rhythm that even she did not know about prior to know. It was like making love to her husband was the most natural thing she's ever done.

There was something she was trying to achieve... a release. And the quicker she moved above him, the more intense the feeling she felt. So she followed the pattern. And just when she thought she would lose all energy, she reached her first-ever climax on top of the man who felt like a stranger and her home at the same time.

****

A/N: Happy Easter, mga bessycakes!!! 🥂

Sana ay nakapag-enjoy kayo today and the whole long weekend. Kung wala man kayong ka-date, okay lang yan. Iwas COVID din, mga siz! Stay safe and stay at home 🏡

VOTE and FOLLOW me to read more of my steamy, hot stories!! Lalo na sa mga single diyan!!! Dito na muna kayo sa wattpad!

#Paraiso
#ParaisoIsReal
#ParadiseOnEarth

Chz.