Chapter 3: Party on Board

"Fuck!" mura ni Alyanna sa sarili. Wala siyang kahit anong personal items na dala-dala. All she had was her cabin crew uniform na ngayon ay hinubad niya dahil naligo siya ng mabilis para makapagpalit ng damit.

There was no phone in her room at all. No laptops. No anything. Nothing to help her contact anyone from outside this yacht.

She just chose a white, flowy summer dress with puffy sleeves at pagkatapos ay dali-daling lumabas ng cabin room para hanapin ang walanghiyang kidnapper niya. Inis na inis siya! Ang kapal talaga ng mukha ng lalaking iyon para halikan pa siya kanina matapos ng pagtangay nito sa kanya ng bigla-bigla.

Who does he think he is?

And he even dared accuse her of being a spy? Ano bang kalokohang tumatakbo sa isip ng lalaking iyon? Is she in a goddamn reality TV show?

The hallway outside was dark and she could see other cabin doors. But there was absolutely no other sound rather than her footsteps. Then she heard faint sounds on the other end of the hall where there was also light streaming in.

Walking towards the light, the sounds of cheer grew louder until she saw a set of stairs spiraling upwards to the light. She went up and was greeted by the morning sun, the sound of waves and the smell of salty air.

"Good morning, mi cara. Glad to see you've decided to come up," a baritone voice greeted her.

Her eyes slowly adjusted to the bright light and she saw a mini pool on top of the yacht, some lounge chairs on the side. Konstantin seemed to be just standing here waiting for her while around him where five men in black looking like guards in impeccable suits.

Pero kita rin niyang may bar doon sa kabilang dulo ng yacht kung saan nagkukumpulan ang mga sampung katao - a mix of topless men and women in bikinis. Where the heck is she?

And Konstantin was also topless with just a pair of board shorts. Suddenly, she now felt a bit overdressed.

Alyanna walked towards him, crossing through the side of the mini-pool. The yacht was stable, not moving at all. "Where are we?" she inquired coolly.

"Pacific Ocean," he answered looking up at her as he sunbathed in just his lounge shorts.

"And why the hell are we here?"

"We're going to Italy, remember?" he emphasized, as if he was actually blaming her for not remembering.

She just looked at him seriously. "I am going to report you to the police for abducting me. I'm sure they're all searching for me by now."

"I got all those covered and made it seem like you're just away on a vacation with a man you met on your flight... a romantic escapade if you may, mi cara," he purred.

She shook her head disbelievingly. "You are crazy!" She took her sandals off and was about to throw them at him when two of his bodyguards instantly caught her arm and her shoe.

"Ouch!" she screamed.

"Boss, do we tie her up so she shuts up?" one of the men answered.

"No, Dimitri, let her go." Konstantin was suddenly right beside her, pulling her away from his men. And when she was successfully safe in his arms, she saw Konstantin give a threatening look to his bodyguards. "No need to harm her. I can tame her."

At kinaladkad siya ng binata palayo sa mga bodyguards nito and slammed her on the railings at the edge of the deck. Narinig niya ang malakas na hampas ng alon sa tabi ng yacht na sinasakyan nila.

Tinitigan niya ng masama si Konstantin na ngayon ay nasa harapan niya, locking her up with both his arms on either side of her habang nararamdaman niya ang railings sa likuran niya. She knew that he can push her anytime pero hindi siya natatakot. As a flight attendant, they were trained to swim in open and deep waters.