Daughter of Green

Zacznij od początku

"Wawa.." Crystal said and looked at Lloyd.

"Who are you looking at?Who?" Lloyd asked playfully.

Crystal giggled a little and touched Lloyd's face. 

"Mom,do we have something going on?" Lloyd asked.

"Not really." Misako answered and asked, "Why?"

"I'm gonna take Crystal to the playground.I think she's getting kinda bored in the basement all day." Lloyd said.

"Alright.Just becareful out there,you know Harumi would see it as an opportunity to take Crystal from you." Misako said.

"I know.I'm not gonna let Crystal get out of my sight." Lloyd said and put his hood on.

"Where did I put Crystal's hood?" Lloyd asked himself while looking for the hood in his closet.

Misako decided to help Lloyd find the hood and once they did, Lloyd put the hood on Crystal for her to wear.

"Ready to go to the playground?" Lloyd asked playfully.

Crystal laughed with excitement and Lloyd carried her.

"We'll be back in an hour or two,mom." Lloyd said.

"Ok.Make sure you becareful out there." Misako said.

"We will." Lloyd replied and went to the playground with Crystal.

"Lloyd." Kai called.

"What's up,Kai?" Lloyd asked.

"Where are you going?" Kai asked.

"To the playground with Crystal." Lloyd asnwered.

"Perfect timing!I was just going to take Sky there." Kai said.

"That means we can go together.Our kids can play together." Lloyd said.

"Just what I was thinking!Let's go!" Kai said and they went to the playground together.

At the park, Lloyd pulled Crystal's hood over her head to cover her hair. Crystal and Sky were playing in the sand box while Kai and Lloyd were talking about Sky and Crystal's safety.

"At least they'll be distracted playing with each other." Kai said.

"Yeah,but something still worries me though." Lloyd replied.

"It's Harumi,isn't it?" Kai asked and Lloyd nodded with a frown.

Kai was about to speak when they both noticed that Crystal and Sky were about to eat the sand.

"Kids,no!" Kai shouted and stopped Sky from eating the sand and Lloyd did the same to Crystal.

"No eating sand,ok?" Lloyd said and held Crystal closer.

Lloyd grabbed two pieces of wet tissues and gave one to Kai for him to wipe Sky's hands from the sand and Lloyd wiped Crystal's hands from the sand that was stuck to her hands. Kai was looking for some sort of ride for the kids to go on and spotted the swings for babies.