Chapter 24: New Beginnings

Esperanza Helena Nuñez
Atlanta, GA

"Bitch y'all are soooo toxic" Riiah laughed as she sat down on. We were on Group FaceTime right now and Sy was telling us about her night with Dee "oooooo ima pee" she squealed making Sy snort "you bitches are so dumb" I said rolling my eyes as I walked into my closet looking for an outfit to wear because we were going out tonight. "You sound like a bitch who need some dick" Sy said making Riiah laugh as I sucked my teeth "honestly I don't have time to be playing and I'm not in the mood so bye" I said hanging up the phone.

SyyBear 💋🐻‍❄️
okay you're mad disrespectful you knew I was playing Esperanza don't take shit far

alright well I'm not in the mood to be joking so idk what to tell you like I said I'll see you later

Riiahhh 🥰🤗
y'all can stfu damn! making me not wanna go out at all shit, I'm tired of sitting home bitch I want to take this belly outside.

I sighed as I laughed. Honestly I was just feeling moody, I don't even talk about sex anymore. I don't watch romantic movies. And this bitch gon talk about I need some dick, and I do bitch like come on. I walked into the bathroom to get ready for the night. What these bitches have planned I have no idea

*4 hours later*

Omniscient POV

Three cars pulled up to KOD, Syrahbi and Sydell hopped out of one car, Armani and Mariiah hopped out of another and Esperanza and Yelliana hopped out of the last.

"Bitch we at the strip club? Whyyyyyy" Blanca whined as she slammed the car door. "BITCH DON'T SLAM MY DOOR" Yena yelled "crazy tail self, hey bae" she said turning her attention to Dell who was smiling waiting for her to approach him. "You look good" he whispered in her ear as he placed his hand at her lower back where her skin was out, giving her a chill.

"You got this bitch blushing, let's go y'all get on my nerves" Sy said turning her nose up at them then laughing. They all walked passed the line and into the club after talking to security.

"They checked you?" Sy asked Dell as he shook his head laughing making her laugh.

Sydell Akeen Williamson
Atlanta, GA

"Listen we don't pay admission and the bouncers don't check us" Sy started singing as we walked to our section "and we walk around the metal detectors" I sung after her making Riiah chime in "and there ain't really no need for a VIP section" she said rapping throwing her hands off the  edge of the railing, "in the middle of the dance floor reckless" she finished laughing making all of us laugh. "Oh we got New York in the house" somebody said making me turn around "who the fuck is this nigga" I said pointing at him. Ian give a fuck nigga I'm the only lightskin nigga in this group!!!! WHO IS HEEEEE
"No disrespect, y'all in me and my mans section" he laughed as sy rolled her neck. "Who is your mans? Cause me and my ex boyfriend specifically claimed this section all times we came to Atlanta." She said "so I don't give a fuck who your mans is this my section walk the fuck off" she said now standing in his face. "Syrahbi why you gotta play all the time" he said elbowing her lightly making her laugh and give him a hug. "You know him?" I asked making everybody suck their teeth "WHAT?" I asked rolling my eyes. "Everybody this is Ceivonni" she said smiling hard as she introduced everybody. "This is my sister, but you met her" she said as Riiah gave him a side hug "damn you got bigger" he said as they laughed and she slapped his arm "you met arman-" "this my nigga hush" they both cut her off laughing, making her straight face them. "Dell, Yena" she sped past our names making us scoff and she started cheese smiling "and thats Espy, now go" she pushed him towards her making Blanc damn near choke on her shot. He walked over to blanc and they started speaking, I turned my attention to everything else.