Chapter 9: I got eyes for you *cont.*

Sydell Akeen Williamson
Los Angeles, California

Pulling up to the kickback, shit was crazy. Cars everywhere and music blasting, people EVERYWHERE. As I put the car in park I noticed sy and them here too so we all gout out the car.

"Wassup project baybeeee" I said walking up to Sy "what it doooo Bellevue" she said laughing. "CAUSE YOU KNOW DAT NIGGA CRAZY" Riiah yelled walking over to us laughing "PUHLEASE you know dat nigga lazy" Shawny said finishing off the joke. It was some shit we made up when we were younger, always played around. We always tried making the best out of a bad situation.

No matter who's situation, no matter how bad. "Nobody rode in separate cars?" Blanca asked laughing making us all eye her "too soon, too soon play boi" yena said making us all laugh including blanc.

"Okay, now you two come here" Sy said pointing to me and riiah" Making us groan, "aight everybody else go inside" Riiah said.

After seeing everyone walk inside I focused my attention back on Sy "what are y'all tryna do?" She asked. "Push you in the direction of a hustla" Riiah said making me laugh "A ballah" I said dusting off my shoulders. "Not really, I'm just a good dude" I heard coming from behind me turning around seeing Damarian.

"Ian mean to overhear" he spoke while dapping me up and giving Riiah a hug. "But I was being spoke on" he finished, locking eyes with Sy. "How you doing?" he asked "I'm fine, you?" Sy said avoiding his eyes "I'm good" he said back still looking at her

"Well we all good, so we're going to meet you guys inside" riiah said smiling pulling Sy away. "Nigga, ima get straight to the point. You rocking with ya boy or you really want my cousin" I said straight out "Cause I know you don't really fuck with that nigga but you feel me, that's my blood and I will kill you. you know this" I said staring him down

"Man, fuck that nigga" he laughed, then straightening his face again "I would never do no shit like that to you, not after everything we been through" he said "I know you don't think I'm yo boy, but you mine. I'm still breathing thanks to you, niggas was tryna kill me not rape me. You had my back even after what happened" He finished holding out his hand for me to acknowledge.

"Yea, alright" I smiled, "nigga ima trust you with my cousin. FOR NOW" I said making him laugh "but if you fuck up, like ol boy in there?" I said "ima fuck you up" I continued "he hurt her so bad my nigga, she ain't the same I know it" I said taking out a blunt, Lighting it.

"Man, we can go show that nigga what we really on rn" Damarian said making me laugh "yo 40 you crazy fr, forreal" I laughed shaking my head "but on the real?" He said looking in my direction "on the real I been tryna get sy for years, I wouldn't fuck that up" he said laughing. I could tell he was genuine, if it was one thing about me and Sy? We could read a mf like a book.

As me and Damarian walked further into the party we spotted the gang, after introducing everyone we all started to just, flow with the kickback. Shit was going calm

Mariiah Aphrodite Smith
Los Angeles, California

"who is that and why he looking at Sy" Yena said scrunching her face up, I scanned the area around us until my eyes fell on Damarian. Laughing I turned back to yena "somebody we know from around the way, he likeeeee her" I cooed making her and sy laugh. "He don't, stop saying that" Sy said shaking her head.

"What are we talking about" Blanca said kinda stumbling over. "Man we been here for 5 seconds and you fucking off it" Shawny said laughing "I AM NOT, just a little" Blanca paused "tipsy from that draaaaaank" she sang making us all bust out laughing