Chapter 17: Venganza

"You know, a man just comes along and he buys us off a shelf

"You know, a man just comes along and he buys us off a shelf. Then he plays. Plays with us until he thinks we're no longer fun. Or until he gets us all dirty, right? Then he just wants to throw us away." - Brandi Web

Esperanza Helena Nuñez
Brooklyn, NY

"Blanca you gotta open the door mamas, we ain't see you in two weeks" I heard from the other side of the door. It's been two weeks since I found out that Na'Shawn had the audacity to fuck this dirty, crew loving bitch!

Honestly I was locking myself in the house to prevent doing something that I might regret, I have enough bodies under my belt to add two more cause a nigga didn't know how to keep his dick in his pants? I'll pass..

"Why is my key not working" Sy started screaming in frustration. I had the locks changed so Na'Shawn had nowhere to go and no clothes to wear. He had money so I'm pretty sure he was finding a way but I don't give a fuck.

I stood up from the bed slowly, before I heard two gunshots go off, I immediately ran to the front of the house. Into the danger like an absolute dumbass, "what the fuck" I said plainly staring at my door that was bust wide open with bullet holes. "I will buy you a new door I'm sorry" I looked over seeing Sy with the smoking gun in her hand. Yelliana pushed past me laughing and plopping down on the couch. " what the fuck is so funny" I asked snapping around. "It stink in here" Riiah walked in turning up her nose. "So get the fuck out" I said pointing to the door. "And take the dumb bitch and the loose cannon with you" I said walking back to my room.

*1 hour later*

"I cannot believe you really had that man come by and fix that damn door" we all laughed. "Don't tell Dee shhh" Sy laughed " ima peeeee" she squealed. The laughter was brought to a stop by a ringing phone.

I looked off for a few seconds. I could not believe how quick it took for them to get me out of such a slimy mood. They got me showered, brung me food and cleaned up this wreck of a house in under an hour. I smiled at the thought and reached out to grab my chipotle.

I immediately felt all eyes on me, I began stuffing my face before speaking. "What?" I asked Yena turned her phone around, she was on FaceTime with dell. "Hey dell" I waved laughing, he flipped the camera making me squint my eyes and lean closer. I saw Na'Shawn laying on his couch.

"Nice couch" I said dryly sitting back on the chair playing with my food. I heard someone suck there teeth so I looked up and seen Sy staring a hole in my face I shrugged my shoulders and looked back down sitting the food on my lap.

"We'll be over there in a few" Sy and Riiah said at the same time, then looking at each other and laughing. Yena hung up the phone and I stood up "I'm not going over there" I said nonchalantly before walking away. I plopped down on the bed and wrapped myself in the blanket. Before I know it I was getting grabbed by my ankles, my head was about to fall off the bed and then my body dropped "I hate y'all bitches" I sighed loudly "and we hate you too get the fuck in the bathroom and take a next shower you stupid bitch" Riiah said making me move the cover from my face "I AM NOT GOING OVER THERE" I yelled, "okay Esperanza" they all said walking out of the room. Not forgetting to slam my door, I just got up and walked into the bathroom to get ready. I came out an hour later, got dressed and walked out, downstairs to the front of the house. "Oh cause I would've slapped the shit out of you" Sy said eating some chips I'm pretty sure she found in my pantry. "If you wasn't pregnant I would've slapped the shit out of you" I retorted back matter of factly "and we would've jumped you" yena and Riiah said busting out laughing.