Chapter 16: Oops, I lied!

reality is easy. It's deception that's the hard work. - Lauryn Hill

*4 weeks later*
Syrahbi Allure Smith
Brooklyn, NY

"Okay so this is a leg , and an arm. Now little baby please move just a.... little" Doctor Ally was said and then paused, she's actually an amazing doctor. So I just have been requesting my obgyn appointments with her.

"Ahh" she squealed, "okay, so it looks like you're going to be havi-" I cut her off before she could finish "can you put it in a envelope?" I asked making Damarian suck his teeth. "What" I snapped my head to the side scrunching my face up. "Why we can't know?" He asked straight facing me. "Because that will ruin our surprise at the gender reveal." I said back calmly. "Riiah and Biggs gonna know" I said again wiping the gel off of my stomach, "I feel like you wiping too rough you hurting my daughter" he said making me chuckle lightly. "You don't even know what it is" I said "and I'm not hurting my son at all" I finished making him laugh. "Alright, here you go and here you go." Ally came back in the room and handed me the envelope, passing Dee the ultrasound pictures. "I already set you guys next appointment just follow up with the front desk" she smiled wrapping up her things in the room. We said our goodbyes and began to head home. When we got there, the room was kind of uneasy.

"Hey y'all, what's going on?" I asked walking in. I took a seat next to Riiah, I was getting gloomy vibes from everyone but smiles all around.

"Here" I passed the envelope to Riiah, "what's this?" She asked. "That's your god baby" I said smiling looking into her eyes, a bright smile automatically appeared on her face making me laugh. After talking to them for a little while I went to my room. Since the last couple of months I moved out of what used to be my moms house that me and Riiah shared. And Riiah moved to PA with Biggs, we all call each other everyday or we all meet up at the old house for dinners, stay weekends or weeks over.

But now everybody was in my damn house, making noise and listening to loud ass shit. When I got in my room I group called the chat. Nobody answered so I texted and asked someone to come with me. Nobody came so I ended up showering and falling asleep, I woke up and it was 12 AM. I felt around the bed for my phone and couldn't find it. I stood up and stepped on something so I screamed.

Things started moving all at once so I screamed even louder and flicked on the light only to see that everyone was scattered in my room like kids at they granny house. Dee was on the bed, Riiah and biggs were cuddled on the couch under my window Blanc and Shawny were sprawled out on the floor and Yena and Dell eating big ass sandwiches. "Y'all niggas trying me bad" I started yelling "I coulda died" I said kicking Shawny foot, I slapped Dee with a pillow and threw the blanket on Blanc. "AND YOU MOTHER FUCKERS IN HERE EATING BIG ASS SANDWICHES" I yelled looking at Yena and Dell who we're still eating.

"Your big ass just mad you don't have no sandwich" dell said making my jaw drop "just big, no sandwich, mad sleepy, crust in your eye" he finished taking another bite of the sandwich "ew, ooo if my little cousin even think she gon look like this on the wake up" he said scrunching up his face.

"Fuck you bitch, my SON WILL LOOK FINE OFF THE WAKE UP" I yelled. "Aye fr stop yelling" Riiah said turning over "right" Dee said "you hurting my fucking baby" he said making me straight face him. "Y'all can all get out" I said walking to the bathroom "and I will take all them fucki-" "AND I WILL BUST YOU IN YOUR MOTHER FUCKING HEAD" I interrupted Blanc walking back in the room from peeing. "Cause I thought a hoe wanted to do something" I said laying back down on my bed. "When y'all all went to sleep?" I asked looking on my phone. "When you did" Riiah said