Chapter 13: Not so happy ending

"I sold my soul to the devil

"I sold my soul to the devil.... price was cheap. yo it's cold on this level cause it's twice as deep...." - Tommy 'Buns' Bundy

*2 weeks ago*
Syrahbi Allure Smith
Brooklyn,NY

"for me, please lury for me I can't do this without you here" I heard my sister say. Thinks started to get really fuzzy. I saw people standing all around me but everything was blurry.

*4 days later*

"I know you don't think I love you but I do" I heard Jackson say. I couldn't open my eyes and didn't want to. I was hearing everything, Riiah, Dell and Blanca crying, Damarian yelling and telling me he loves me.

I was brought out of my thoughts by a voice that didn't sound familiar to me. "Damn, if you wake up. I promise I won't ever let anything happen to you. I'm gon take you away from all this" I got a kiss on the forehead and then heard footsteps

I tried to open my eyes and I could, I didn't see anybody in the room. I looked around seeing that I was in the hospital. I sat and looked at the ceiling for a few minutes until it hit me.

Jackson shot me

I tried to sit up in the bed but felt a small aching pain, I pulled the cover back and saw gauze over what was probably my bullet wound.

I looked around the room some more and saw a phone. I ripped the iv out of my arm and walked to the phone.

why is it ringing for so fucking long

"Hello?" I heard as the phone connected "Riiah you gotta come get me, please I don't want to be here" I started crying. I didn't feel safe "okay I'm coming now, are you okay?" She asked me. "Hey miss, you need to sit down!" A nurse came in yelling "Riiah hurry up pleas-" before I could finish my sentence I passed out on the cold hospital floor.

*present day*

"PUT MY FUCKING SISTER ON THE PHONE I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHAT NUN OF YA SAYING TO ME" I woke up to here Mariiah yelling. I searched around but couldn't figure out where it was coming from so I got up.

Walking into the kitchen I saw everybody. Before I could turn around all eyes fell on me. Dell and Shawny looked really upset and Blanc and yena looked sad but mad as hell. I felt my face getting hot and the tears forming, "HELLO? So niggas don't hear me?" Alright. I'm flying back TONIGHT FUCK THAT" she started ranting "all this shit is refundable, I'll take MY NIGGA to Italy any time he wanna go if that's the case niggas acting like they can't give my sister the phone" "Armani WHERE THE FUCK IS MY SUITCASE YOU MOVING LIKE YOU DON'T CARE" she started yelling "HOW YOU GON TELL ME I DONT CARE ABOUT MY OWN SISTER IM JUST AS MAD AS YOU IM JUST NOT FUCKING YELLING AT EVERYBODY" he said back. I walked over to to phone and sat on a stool by the island. "NO BECAUSE NIGGAS ACTING LIKE I CAN'T TALK TO MY SISTE-" she stopped looking down at the phone seeing me. Her face went immediately straight. "Syrahbi" she said with a lot of base in her voice "riiah" I said as my voice started breaking. Tears started streaming down my face causing me to walk to the bathroom with the phone. I was breaking down and didn't want anybody to see.