Chapter 27: V&V pt.2

previously

"I looked over at Sy who was staring off into space, before I could open my mouth to ask if she was okay she got up and walked off slowly, she walked alongside the beach. I watched as she got further away "she's gonna be good, she just needs some time" Riiah said reading my mind making me smile at her "I know, I just don't want her to be lost. She got a lot of shit she ain't really cry over yet" I said taking a sip from my mimosa "she just tryna stay strong and nothing is wrong with that" yena said shrugging her shoulders as she finished her mimosa.

"Girl no, we do not want Sy having a break that bitch gone set this whole island on fire" Riiah laughed hard making me laugh hard. We looked over towards the beach

"IS THIS BITCH ON A JET SKI" yena screamed running toward the water before getting in swimming after Sy "that bitch a strong swimmer she gon catch her too" I laughed making Riiah laugh. It felt good to be relaxing with them hopefully the whole trip was this relaxing."

Ceivonni Saleem Vasquez
Maldives

"So where you been all day" I hear as I'm laying down damn near asleep. I opened my eyes and rolled over to look at Esperanza "I been out making reservations for the week" I said patting the bed beside me closing my eyes again.

I felt the bed dip next to me causing a smile to appear on my face before it quickly dropped as I opened my eyes. "You really got sand in the bed my nigga" I said straight facing as she laughed "why you so serious, you the one who asked me to get in with you" she went on out of breath from laughing so hard.

"Awwww my poor big baby, dame un beso" she spoke as I uncrossed my arms rolling my eyes "I said give me a kiss" she pulled me over to her by my shirt, She planted her lips on mine and wasted no time deepening it, she moaned into my mouth allowing me to slip my tongue in. As our tongues fought for dominance I started walking to the bathroom with her in my arms. I put her down and started the shower for us.

She stepped in before me, I walked out of the room to play some music If This World Were Mine by Luther Vandross played calmly throughout the space. By time I walked back into the bathroom it was full of steam, I took my clothes off and stepped in behind Esperanza slowly taking her hair down and letting it fall down below her shoulders under the shower head. "I love you" I said calmly looking into her eyes "I love you t-" I crashed my lips on to hers I been waiting since she started teasing me this morning, this was definitely happening.

"Turn around" I breathed heavily, I watched as she bent down slowly taking my dick into her mouth, she wrapped her small hands around me as jerked, she moved her mouth up and down my dick until I felt my nut coming.

(Ian saying length, shaft, member I'm saying DICK SO IM SORRY I'm from Brooklyn I'm vulgar 🤣)

"Osh shit, I'm cumming" I groaned as she swallowed "come here" I said weakly as I watched her get up slowly, I grabbed her face and kissed her softly mentally laughing at the tears in her eyes from choking on me, "had me seeing god no shit" I said turning her around to face the shower wall she laughed before swatting my arm "don't say god name then curse" she paused making me laugh "and this wall cold as shi- oooo fuck" she moaned as I pushed myself deeper. I kissed her shoulder, then gently pinched one of her nipples while sucking on her neck, letting the other lightly slide across the moist, cold shower tile "why you fucking me like this?" She moaned loudly making me laugh internally "shhhh everybody gon hear you" I chuckled pumping in and out fighting every groan "you wanna have my baby?" I asked and watched her shake her head with a smirk on her face making me grab her neck softly and put her ear to my lips "so why you got wetter when I asked?" I groaned into her ear licking my lips, the only sound after that came from the running water and our skin against each others "I'm gonna cum" she said faintly as she grabbed ahold of the wall to balance her out "you gon cum for me? gahead cum for me" I answered playing with her clit, I watched as she came undone "damn" I groaned deeply in her ear as she got wetter for me "ima nut in you aight?" I asked as I felt myself getting close as we started hearing knocks on the door, I tuned it out until I came. Holding on to her with my head in the crook of her neck, both panting uncontrollably "we just finna ignore the door?" She whispered as I started to wash her body "yes, now hush tf up" I laughed making her straight face me.