Chapter 14: To better days

Monique ThomasBronx, NY

Monique Thomas
Bronx, NY

"Somebody help me" "help me please" I heard Syrahbi barely scream, she sounded weak and her voice was horse, I decided to open the door just to check on her.

I made sure I stood as far away as I could, I saw she was naked, there was blood literally puddling out of her vagina. All over her face and bruises all over her body, "why didn't you tell blizz that it wasn't his baby?" I asked her "because I don't care for either one of you" she spoke lowly, "I just wanted him out of my life" she finished closing her eyes. "Syrahbi?" I asked getting nervous, she wasn't responding. Blizz and Keyo would kill me if they found me in here with her dead.

I walked closer to her body and touched her neck to check for a pulse, her heart was still beating. I sighed lightly, as I was about to walk away she opened her eyes and wrapped her hands around my neck choking me, I was losing my breath by the second, fumbling around for something and then found the lamp.

I pulled it off of the table and hit her in the head. I sat next to her on the bed to catch my breath and I began crying while rubbing my stomach.

"I'm sorry Syrahbi" I cried, I felt so bad. I looked down and noticed the blood on the blanket was fresh. I started to clean her up, grabbing a bucket from the bathroom when I noticed more blood came out. Along with these large blood clots, I looked closer and threw up at what I saw before me.

I ran out to my living room.

"What did you do to her" I said standing in front of Keyo. I was disgusted "what the fuck did you do to her". I kept repeating myself and he wasn't answering, just sitting there. Smiling, as he was about speak there was a knock on the door causing us to look toward the front of the house.

We all walked to the door slowly. "Who is it?" I asked trying not to sound nervous. "It's me baby girl open the door" I heard blizz on the other side of the door. I sighed, holding my heart"Where you been, it's been four days an-" I stopped once I opened the door. My mouth dropped as everyone bum rushed into my house.

"Surprise" Mariiah walked in with her hand on his shoulder, pointing a gun at the back of his head.

Armani Douglas Bennett
Bronx, NY

So much was going through my head right now. I wanted to kill everyone in the room, even the pregnant bitch. "I just wanna know who the fuck initiated this plan" Dakari laughed looking at us all unphased.

"I wanted her, this dumbass fumbled the ball so it left me about right where I wanted" he went on "see Monique here, we just happened to be fucking around the same time as her and this nigga" he pointed to blizz "which made shit even easier he smiled and sat back in the chair. "I don't know where she is" he said turning the chair around, with the back of his head now facing us. I noticed Monique look at him confused, then stiff. She looked away and then she caught my glare. She shifted, feeling uncomfortable I guess, making me laugh.