Chapter 22: The Plan pt.3

*3 years ago*

Damarian Thratford-Wallace
Brooklyn, NY

"I NEED AN AMBULANCE PLEA-" was all I heard before I heard a gun cock then press against the back of my head.

"Let's go" I Hurd a low growl knowing who it was, as I let out a low dead chuckle he grabbed my hoodie. We walked out of the house as it began to rain.

Na'Shawn motioned for me to get into the driver's seat so I just hopped in. I got a plan for this nigga, I drove off quickly but quiet, I didn't want Sy to know I was leaving and I damn sure didn't want to be no fucking martyr but I think this my only way out.

"You a real stupid goofy bitch fa real and a regular bitch" I said nonchalantly as I started driving

"Shut the fuck up!" He semi shouted making me laugh, he started getting frustrated, that was very clear. "I got ya life in my hands right now and you playing" he laughed "niggas always wanna fuck with me, ion have shit left to lose so I'll kill us both" he said looking over at me "I'm already two steps ahead of you" I smirked

After driving around for about an hour I was coming up off the Manhattan Bridge. I began bracing myself, I swerved so Na'Shawn could wake up. We both was gon feel it.

"I could've been killed you, how you the nigga with the gun and you falling asleep?" I asked looking for a clear shot as a switched lanes "I closed my eyes for two seconds, if you was really on some shit I'd really be dead by now" he said back rolling his window down making me laugh.

As we got closer to the end of the bridge, I saw my chance coming up. "Protect Blessing and Syrahbi" I murmured "what?" He said looking over to me "protect anybody that I love or hold dear to my heart, in my absence all things can turn to hell but I'm calling on you to just watch over them please" I spoke without once taking my eyes off the road "nigga you talking to god?" He laughed as I got ready to turn the steering wheel "you not even religio-" he paused as He realized my swerve, "where the fuck are you going?" He asked as I stayed quiet.

"Bitch we dying together" I said nonchalantly as I slammed my foot on the gas, I broke through a gate and watched as we fell into the water.

*present day*

"Baby, I love you" I heard as I stared down at my phone. I had Sy's number dialed, just wondering if it was the same. I knew it was impossible but I just wanted to hear at least her voicemail again.

"Babe did you hear me?" Kiysauna asked as she walked infront of me. "Yes I heard you" I smiled as I looked at her then away to the floor.

We been together for about 2 years now. I was in a bad place when I met her and she ended up really being there for me I guess. She even tried to help me find Syrahbi, even though I was too late to find her she still helped.

But she was off to me, I couldn't trust it I don't know. I fucked around and had a kid way too fast for my liking, nothing could replace my baby girl.

I was interrupted from my thoughts by my phone ringing.

"Hello?" I answered plainly. "Hi, I found your ID and I wanted to know if it was okay to bring it by to the address on it?" I heard a low voice on the other end of the phone, so low it sounded like a child. "Sure uhh, people usually throw those in the mail but thank you, I've been looking for that everywhere" I responded with an awkward chuckle, there was a brief silence before the phone hung up.

"Who was that on the phone?" Kiysauna asked as she straddled my lap. "Somebody found my ID" I said plainly "you lost it? you never tell me anything" she said making me roll my eyes and move her off me. I stood up and walked upstairs to take a shower. I had an off feeling and I didn't want to be bothered right now. After staying in the shower for about an hour I got out hearing a notification. I walked into the bedroom and saw that someone was pulling into my driveway "The fuck" I scrunched my face up as I thought about Sy, The car was a Rolls Royce and she always wanted one, with orange interior. She didn't give a fuck about the paint on the outside "oh shit, my ID" I pulled some sweatpants on and slipped my Gucci slides on. As I walked out of the room I walked into Kiymari's room and saw him asleep. Lil motherfucker was bad but I loved him, he don't look nothing like me though, just my color. Boy stole his mother whole face. I started to walk downstairs as I heard the shower water running meaning Kiysauna was about to get in and get dressed to go god knows where. "Dummy ain't hear the door bell" I thought to myself as I sucked my teeth.

I opened the door as I looked down to see a Woman swinging a car seat from her side as she walked back to the Rolls. I watched her closely and I caught myself as I saw her about to put the baby inside. "YO!" I called out as I watched her body tense up. It made my heart feel warm, my hands began getting sweaty making me get nervous. She turned around and started walking back to the house. She had on shades and a mask but her hair and her body looked good, real good.  As she got closer I noticed she had a tattoo on her arm "E4theloml".

She walked up the stairs to me and bent down into the car seat to grab something, she pulled out my ID and handed it to me. "Thank you shorty" I said as I licked my lips at her. She turned to walked down the stairs as I grabbed her arm making her snatch it back. "My bad" I said as I put my hands up "but I can't see ya face? I can't know who bringing me my shit back?" I asked as I chuckled. She started to laugh from what I could see behind the mask and then her face went straight. She was looking past me and into the house making me turn around seeing Kiysauna walking over. "Baby who is that?" She said in a petty tone making me turn around as I seen her face go straight. "Baby?" I heard from behind me making me turn around and do I double take. "S..... syra...... I think ima faint forreal" I said as I started hyperventilating. I was having a panic attack forreal or somebody laced me and I'm tripping. Kiysauna found out that Syrahbi died two and a half years ago in some mysterious ass fire. So it's no way she could be standing in front of me right now. Cause blessing would be three. And this imposter bitch has a car seat

"Why would you come here he thought you were dead" Kiysauna yelled as Sy just started at her squinting her eyes "I'm very fucking alive bitch who told him that? HUH? His fucking car washed up in fucking New York and he drove over a brige in fucking Jersey" she said matter of factly, everything for the love of her life was me?

I was trapped in my thoughts as I looked at the car seat and I wondered, I was knocked out of my thoughts when I saw it drop and her lunge towards the house as she started banging Kiysauna's head in the doorway. "Bitch you knew this was MY nigga hoe" she spat as she stomped her out. I tried to break them apart as I saw Kiymari running down the stairs, I ran to him as he jumped into my arms fussing "maaa" "maaaa topp" he mumbled as tears fell from his face. Sy looked over and then paused. We locked eyes and I saw her heart break. Her eyes went dead as she punched Kiysauna until her face went bloody. I snapped out of my trance as I grew angry. "SYRAHBI!" I shouted as she dropped Kiysauna and stepped out of the doorway. She picked up her shades, her mask, her keys and the car seat and skipped back to her car. She drove off leaving me dumbfounded.

Kiysauna got up instantly blacking on me "SO YOU JUST GONNA LET THIS BITCH PUT HER FUCKING HANDS ON ME? I GAVE YOU A BABY WHEN YOU THOUGHT YOUR BASTARD DIED" she screamed as I stale faced her. I went to put Kiymari in his room and closed the door. I wrapped my hand around her neck and pushed her against the wall roughly. "Bitch don't ever speak on my fucking daughter" I spoke through gritted teeth as she struggled at my hand grasping for air. "I will kill you" I said lost into her air as I let go. She fell to the floor gasping for breath as I closed my eyes.

why the fuck did she have a car seat?.

*********************************************

Ima give y'all more back story on Dee and Kiysauna, Kiysauna and why her and Sy DON'T bang!!. But I wanted to speed this upppp cause I couldn't bare having them in the same city and not seeing each other!! Cause baaaaaeeeeeebyyyyyy Sy was not fucking around about that ID 🤣.