Chapter 20: The Plan pt.1

Mariiah Aphrodite Smith
Brooklyn, NY

"Real shit I don't even know why I give a fuck anyway" I ranted on the phone with One of the girls I met in PA, after the party two weeks ago me and Armani came all the way home and been here ever since. "So you telling me that your sister is mad because you left?" Alina said laughing into the phone, which made me mad "BITCH IT AIN'T FUNNY she such a fucking brat, and she always blow shit out of proportion" I said back rolling my eyes "well it just sound like you shouldn't have left, 'specially if you knew she was gon be this mad hoe I'a speak to you later you angry" she said hanging up the phone making me suck my teeth "fucking illiterate ass bitches" I huffed laying back on the bed.

"BITCHES IS DEAD TO ME" I yelled making Armani come in the room "bro apologize and that's it, you getting on my nerves we going to Brooklyn tomorrow get yo shit out" he said straight facing me "Ian got shit to apologize for, bitches can't handle the truth all the time so I try to protect them and they get mad at me" I said standing up to go in the bathroom "and Blanc and yen haven't spoken to me either so fuck them, I can get new friends" I said shrugging my shoulders "but you can't get a new sister" he said walking out "who can't?" I mumbled looking at pictures of me and Lury.

"OLD DUMBASS HOE WHY YOU HAD TO GET MAD" I yelled before clicking over to her contact, I called and got no answer, I went to Dee's number and started FaceTiming him instead.

Damarian Thratford-Wallace
Brooklyn, NY

"Hello?" I fake whispered into the phone laughing "nah wassup g" I said smiling into the phone "anyway, where my sister at" Riiah said loudly into the phone "can you hush, if she hear me talking to you ima be in trouble" I said laughing harder than the first time, I rolled off the bed and started walking into the kitchen.

I saw blessing in her car seat in the island which meant Sy had just came back from her appointment "Hi god mommy's babyyyyy" Riiah cooed into the phone making Sy pop her head around the corner "who the fuck you on the phone wit-" she paused seeing Riiah on the phone "don't be showing nobody my fucking baby" she said looking at me straight faced "okay Syrahbi you taking it too far" she said back rudely "i don't give a fuck if you mad that's my flesh and blood" she started going off before Sy cut her off "I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT A DAMN THING YOU AINT EVEN COME SEE HER BUT LIKE TWICE ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" She yelled walking off "TO HIDE A BUMASS RING AT THAT WHAT THE FUCK" she yelled some more "who have a bumass ring" I heard Armani in the back getting hyped up "real shit she ain't mean it in that way so don-"
I was cut off by her walking back into the kitchen snatching my phone out my hand. She set the phone up to the counter and stood in front of it "I would never hide this bumass ring from you" she said with her hand in the camera "y'all bitches is bold, we spent money on those. You could give it back" I said sucking my teeth making Armani agree in the background "you feel me, I feel like you my blood sister and you not even acting like it" Sy said as tears cascaded down her face. She walked off leaving me and blessing with the phone. "She gon get over that shit quick" I said holding up blessing in the camera. Me and Riiah spoke for about an hour more, her and Mani coming down tomorrow, we gon get her and Sy in the same room. "Aye, y'all niggas spoke to Shawny?" I asked as I Watch blessing get sleepy.

"I haven't heard from Shawny in mad long, he didn't even go out with us" she said back. "Ima call Blanca" she said "aight, one" I said before hanging up the phone.

"Syrahbi you really that mad?" I yelled out as I walked up the stairs. I heard shuffling in the room which alerted me. I texted 911 in the chat after putting blessing in the nursery. "SYRAHBI" I yelled out "Dee" she said back wearily, I opened the door slowly seeing her stumbling around the room knocking things over "babe you good?" I asked laughing, the room was dark "you was drinking or sumn? I asked turning the lights on. "Sy, SY WHAT THE FUCK" I yelled walking closer to her. "Dee I d-don't feel goo-" she murmured out lowly falling in my arms. Her nose was bleeding and she had a gash on her head. "Yooo" I shook her, "my nigga what the fuck" I mumbled. After calling the ambulance I called everyone over to the house after everyone showed up we had to have a conversation "yo what the fuck" Blanca said sounding confused "yo where the fuck is Na'Shawn" I said sitting up looking her straight in the face. "I don't know" she spoke scrunching her face up "what the fuck Na'Shawn have to do with anything we talking about Syrahbi right now" she snapped back as the door started banging loudly.