9

He turns to leave but I grab his wrist,"No." He looks at me confused,"No... No I-I didn't."

"You-you didn't?" He asks a glint of hope in his eyes. He slides his wrist from my hand to rest softly in his grasp. No of course not. I shake my head as warm tears trickle down my face. I tear my hand from his to wipe my cheeks.

We stare at each other for God knows how long, breathing deeply. I cannot believe I'm giving him another chance. I mean look at him. How could I not?

We kiss. I place my hands around his cheeks. Our bodies melt into each other as if we were 2 puzzle pieces made to fit together. He brings his hands under my shirt, beginning to feel my stomach and chest, a trail of desire following his touch and he starts to pull it off. Is this smart. He yanks it off completely. I run my hand through his fluffy hair and pull him closer. I trace my finger down his spine, he shivers, and I slowly slip off his shirt and continue kissing him. We press our hands into each other's backs, little moans escape his mouth and I can feel him smiling while we make out. He curves himself into me trying to get as close as possible. His lips are the softest thing I will ever touch. I never want this moment to end. I wrap my hands around his hips and slowly bring them down gripping his ass. Throwing his arms around my neck he stands on his tip toes eagerly deepening the kiss.

He grabs my face with both hands and stops kissing me for a moment I want this but,"Is this really a good idea-" I start, but he cuts me off with a desperate, sloppy kiss.

He gently bites my lip, I gasp as he's slides his tongue in, exploring every inch my my mouth. He begins to kiss my cheeks and my chin and then down onto my neck where he's kissing every bruise, "If I could kiss away all of the  pain I caused you, I would." He states between kisses. I lay my hands on his waist and pull him in, he drags his hands down and touches my inner thigh. Could he feel my-nevermind.

He pulls my hair and tilts my head back starting to more agressivley kiss my neck. Sucking and biting, forming hickeys around the bruises. I think he could feel it. As his kisses travel down my chest to my stomach I arch my back slightly and allow small moans from my lips, holding the wall behind me for balance. He grabs the waistband of my sweats," Woah woah woah Adrian." I say catching my breath.

On his knees he looks up at me,"Why? You're hard." He definitely felt it. I want him but is this smart?

I grab his hand and pull him up,"Not now." I hold his face in my hands, gently rubbing his face with my thumbs, then lean down for more kisses.

I push him against the wall he lets out a moan, while I pin his hands above his head with one of mine. I put my finger up to his lips and smile, "Shhh." I grind against him while I kiss him, I gently grab him by the neck an slide my hand down his front all the way down to his crotch. He's also hard. I pull his head to the side and put hickeys into his neck pushing myself against him.

He keeps moaning," God you are killing me."

I continue to kiss him as we stumble over to the bed bumping into the walls and tables we fall onto the bed together him on top grinding against me,"I thought you were hard before now you really are." he laughs softly into my ear which sent chills down my spine.

I shake my head,"Adrian" I groan. I want him so bad but what if he regrets it? He'd probably regret it.

He licks his lips ,"What?" He says under his breath, rubbing himself against my crotch. He knows what he's doing

It feels so good,"Are you sure?" I mutter desperately.

He bends down right next to my ear and I place my hands on his ass,"Very sure." He whispers then kisses my ear.  I nod my head in agreement. He wants to I guess. So maybe he won't regret it?