27

AMAR'S POV

Once my mom leaves, Adrian and I eat some breakfast with a lazy conversation, the two of us slowly but surely waking up. Soon enough we find ourselves back in my room sitting on my bed.

He sits really close to me. Like, really close. So close our thighs are touching, and he is leaning against me.

He definitely wants attention.

I place my arm around him, he lays his head on my chest and his hand slides up on my thigh.  My eyebrows raise.

Oh he wants that type of  attention.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I ask smugly, knowing that he doesn't.

He shrugs, looking up at me. Silently telling me what he'd rather do with his eyes. His hand rests very high up on my thigh.

I smile, knowing exactly what he wants,"Well... what do you want to do then?"

He starts to smile but bites his lip to try and hold it back, looking down and away from me.

I grab his cheek and force him to look at me,"Baby? What do you want to do?" I ask again, fully knowing the answer.

He gulps, then he smirks, "You know." He breathes.

I raise an amused eyebrow. My eyes flit to his lips then to eyes again. Do I give in that easily? Or do I have some fun?

"Tell me." I lean closer to him our lips so close to touching, "I want to hear it." Our lips ever so slightly touching when my mouth moves to speak.

He leans forward to try and kiss me. Even though I want to kiss him, I want to tease him as well. I lean back. He makes a whiny noise.

"Baby please!" He complains.

I lick my lips, "Please, what?" I taunt.

He frowns, "You know what."

"I want to hear you say it." I whisper.

He crosses his arms stubbornly, "I'm not gonna say it." He huffs.

I raise my eyebrows in challenge, "Fine... nothing for you then." I start to lean away.

He hops into my lap and places his hands on my shoulders "Amar please." He whines giving me puppy dog eyes that he knows I can never resist.

Very tempting, but my face stays as blank as possible, I am determined to make him ask for what he wants instead of giving in so easily like I always do, "What do you want?"

His pouty face drops into an actual frown, "Stop teasing me!" He leans forward to try and kiss me again.

But I stop him, when I place my hand where his neck and chest meet, lightly pushing him back, "I'm not teasing." I smirk, "I just need to hear what it is you want."

I'm definitely teasing. This is fun.

He stares into my eyes with a stubborn look on his face. I take my hand that was rested at the base of his neck, then slowly and sensually trace up his neck and to his jaw. His pouty face falls to one of desperateness.

"Please." He breathes. I raise my eyebrow, urging him to say it, "Please kiss me Amar."

I smile, "There it is. See it wasn't that hard." But something else definitely was. I pull his face to mine and connect our lips in a passionate kiss.

We continue kissing and things get hot pretty quick. I can already feel how excited the two of us are. He rocks his hips back and forth creating a satisfying friction in all the right places.