Chapter 52 - The one

| Time Lapse | 12 minutes later

POV | Ryujin
We didn't talk. And it made me feel even more bad about what I did. I don't know what went through my head when I decided to test her. I sighed, opening the door for her. "I-I'm guessing you don't want to sleep with me.." Yeji shook her head, "Nope. This was a mistake.. I-I shouldn't have came.." She then walked off. Probably went to Chaeryeong's dorm. I banged my head on the car, "Fuck you're so stupid Ryujin!" I yelled at myself and felt an embrace. I could recognize it anywhere. I looked back. My sister was there. "Ryujin.. are you okay?" That's where I broke. I just let it all out. I started to cry and hug her. "I-I'm screwed Yuna.. I'm screwed.. she's never gonna trust me again..." She rubbed my back, "Whats going on?" I pulled away, wiping my tears. "I-I acted if I were to rape her or something and it was all just a test to see if she was afraid of me.. a-and she didn't take it well.." Yuna looked at me, "I'm not gonna scold you right now because you look pretty rough.. s-so why don't we go up to your dorm and watch a movie or something?" I bit my lip, nodding. We went up to my dorm. Scents. I hadn't noticed them until now. Yeji's strong sweet scent was everywhere. I sighed, taking my earrings out. "I'll get the ice cream.." Yuna mumbled and opened the freezer. Hongsam came running to me. "Sam?" I called him by the nickname Yeji had for him. He whimpered and barked at me. It sounded like 'I miss Yeji' I blinked, picking him up. "I miss her too buddy.. s-she just doesn't like mommy right now.." I whispered in his ear. It was a dog but who gives a shit. Hongsam put his paw on my chest. I'd seen him do that with Yeji before. But why was he doing it to me? "is he hungry?" Yuna asked. "N-no.. he just misses her." She sighed, putting the ice cream in a bowl. "I feel bad for that dog.." I stared at her. "What do you mean?" Yuna chuckled, "He has to deal with both of you and both of you are jerks." I scoffed, "First of all, it's not okay to call my girlfriend a jerk and second of all, it's not okay to your beloved sister a jerk ether!" Yuna kept laughing and handed me the bowl. "Here you go, beloved sister.." I smiled for a second but it faded away. I put Hongsam down, feeling Yeji's arms around me. It was all fake. Just my imagination. I looked back to see if she was there. There was nothing. "You okay?" Yuna asked. I sighed, "I-I forgot my jacket in the car, I'll be right back.." She nodded, and watched me leave. I played with my hair while going down to my car. I opened the car door to see that my jacket was gone. Huh? But it was just there. Yeji didn't carry it. And I didn't carry it. Yeji. Yeji, she took it. She must've come back to the car to take my jacket. Why though? I went up to Chaeryeong's dorm. The door slightly opened with Chaer blocking the dorm. I could see something. It was Yeji crying in my jacket. I felt myself freeze. "Uh.. do you know where my jacket is?" Chaeryeong blocked it even more, "Nope." She shut the door on my face. She wasn't the only one crying. I was too. I made a bad mistake. Damn. I knocked on the door again. "What?" Chaeryeong opened it ever so slightly. I made up something. "Hongsam is crying and I don't know what to do." Then I heard Yeji's weak voice in the background. "G-give him cuddles.." I bit my lip, "I'm Hongsam." Then Chaeryeong moved out of the way. Yeji had my jacket around her. I pulled her out of the doorway, and held our waists close. "C-can I get those cuddles?" Yeji pulled away. "No.." I looked down, "Yeji.. I-I'm sorry.." She handed me my wet jacket. "Here.." I bit down on my teeth, handing it back to her. "It's yours." Yeji shook her head, "It's yours." I kept handing it to her. "I'm not keeping it.." She huffed and finally took it. I kissed her cheek and whispered, "I-I love you.." I walked off, wiping the tears that had came. I'm sure my mascara was all over the place. "R-Ryujin wait!" I stopped in the middle of the hallway. Didn't say anything. Just tilted my head back a bit. "I-I love you too.." I bit my lip, walking back to my dorm.

POV | Yeji
How many chances have I gave this girl? She's a mess. But somehow I still love her. I can't let go. I just can't. I really need a vacation.. but that'll just make things worse won't they? I sighed, going back into the dorm, curling up in Ryujin's jacket. I was kinda glad I got to keep it. "Spill." Chaeryeong said while sitting down next to me. I told her what happened and she of course had to talk bad about Ryujin. "Don't say that. I still love her." Chaeryeong scoffed, "Why?" I bit my lip, "She's the one who kisses me goodnight.. she's the one who comforts me if I have a nightmare.. she's the one who wakes me up in the morning.. she's the one makes me the first cup of coffee.. she's the one who cuddles me and tells me that she loves me... she's the one who dresses me and tells me I look pretty.. she's the one who braids my hair or does something I ask her to do. She's the one for me. No one else can replace that. That's why I love her. Yes she can be a pain and hurt me.. but I still love her. She's just been hurt a lot in her life.. she probably doesn't realize that she's doing the same thing that once happened to her.." Chaeryeong looked at me confused. "What are you talking about?" This was Ryujin and I's secret. I couldn't tell it. "Nothing.. I-I'm just gonna go to bed.." I sniffed Ryujin's jacket. It was like she was on top of me and kissing me goodnight. "But it's 6 pm..." Chaeryeong said. "I don't feel like staying up.." I rolled over and snuggled the jacket. She got up. "Alright then.." I heard the bedroom door close. I looked up at the ceiling.