Chapter 34 - Training

| Time Lapse | Saturday morning

POV | Ryujin
Things got better between us. It was Saturday morning and we had to go to JYP. I hated having to go there on weekends. I also hated it because I couldn't be clingy with Yeji. I sighed, getting up. Yeji was still asleep, I didn't want to bother her since I have to take longer to get ready since I need a shower. I got in the shower, feeling extremely tired. I closed my eyes imagining Yeji and I as famous K-pop idols. I would love that. I put soap on my body, then rinsing off. I shaved my legs too. Yeji came in the bathroom, I bit my lip. "Good morning babe.." I yelled, so she could hear me. She took her clothes off, getting in with me. "Mind if I join?" I chuckled, wrapping my arms around her waist. "Not at all.." Yeji pecked my lips, "Why didn't you shower last night?" I rubbed her shoulders, "Just didn't feel like it.." She nodded, grabbing the soap. I tried to keep my eyes off her body but it was so goddamn hard. Yeji noticed it, "Hon.. you can look at me.." I bit my lip, trying to keep my eyes up. "W-what do you mean?" She chuckled, stroking my cheek. "I know you want to look at me.." I couldn't put the fight up with my eyes any longer. My eyes went straight to her body. Yeji bent down a bit, "I know you also want me.. and I'm all yours.." I squealed, picking her up. I kissed her roughly, I was so excited. We hadn't sex since Monday, so I was missing it so much. She held onto my shoulders, kissing me back. I loved this feeling. I pushed up against the wall, continuing to kiss her. I completely forgot about time, I just wanted to do this with Yeji right now. She wrapped her legs around my waist, pulling me closer to her. I pulled away from her lips, and smirked. She put her arms around my neck, "Give kitten what she wants.." Yeji said. I held her waist, "What does kitten want?" She leaned in, whispering, "You.." I leaned in, our lips were so close. "I'm all yours-" They door flew open. We screamed, "Get out!" Lia covered her eyes, "Jesus Christ what the hell guys?! It's 8:30! We need to get going!" I gulped, "Fuck.." Lia then said, "If your asses aren't out here in 10 minutes, we're gonna leave without you!" She walked out. I bit my lip, "Fuck.. baby I'm sorry.." Yeji huffed, "We gotta get ready..." I set her down, quickly putting shampoo and conditioner in my hair.

POV | Yeji
She looked so hot. I helped her, rubbing it in her hair. Ryujin leaned on me as I did. I ran my hands through her hair, washing her. "Oh that feels good.." She moaned. I bit my lip, rinsing her hair. Ryujin turned around, "T-thank you baby.." I kissed her cheek, "No problem.. can you do me?" Ryujin nodded. I got in front of her, letting her. Her hands felt so soothing.. I loved the feeling of it. I could just do this forever. Ryujin was gentle and soft with me. I leaned my head back so she rinse my hair. She did. A couple moments later, she said, "Do you have to shave?" I nodded, grabbing the razor. "You go ahead and get dressed.." Ryujin nodded, kissing my cheek before getting out.

10 minutes later, I was ready to go. Ryujin and I blow dried our hair. She interlocked arms with me, walking out of our bathroom. Lia, Yuna, and Chaeryoung were on the couch. "Can't believe you two were having sex in there.." Lia mumbled. I gulped, "Hey! It's been 6 days since we've had sex, give us a break.." Ryujin bit her lip, "And we didn't even get to the sex part, thanks to you!" Lia rolled her eyes, "Lets just go.." I looked at Ryujin, before walking out with her. We went in Lia's car. Lia was in the drivers seat, Yuna was in the passenger seat, Chaeryoung was sitting in the back by the window, I had the middle seat and Ryujin had the other window seat. I was still so horny, I tried controlling myself but it was hard. I placed Ryujin's hand on my thigh. Ryujin looked at me, I bit my lip, leaning my head on her shoulder. Lia looked at us in the mirror, "Watch the hands.." Ryujin took her hand away, putting it on my shoulder. I huffed, taking her other hand, and intertwining our fingers. Chaeryoung looked at us, "You two are clingy.." Ryujin looked at Chaeryoung, "Well that's how we are.." Yuna was awful quiet. It was weird, usually she'd been screaming her head off about something. Lia looked over at Yuna. She noticed it too. "Yuna.." Yuna looked at Lia, "Hm?" Lia kept her hands on the wheel, "Why aren't you talking?" Yuna shrugged, looking out the window. Somethings up. I looked at Ryujin to see if she noticed, her eyes were closed. "Ryu.." Ryujin stayed still. "Ryujin.." Lia looked back at me, "She asleep?" I nodded. "Let her sleep.." I huffed, leaning back to normal. I crossed my legs, taking my hand away. Ryujin dropped her hand on my shoulder, using it as a chin rest. I sighed, hearing my phone ding. I looked at my phone, it was Jihyo. I hadn't heard from her in a long time, I put my phone up to my ear, "Hello?" I answered. "Hey, you know that you're supposed to be at JYP, right now.. right?" I nodded, "Yeah I know.. we're heading there right now.." Jihyo said, "You're late.." I bit my lip, "I know.. things just got in the way.." Lia looked at me. "Okay.. well I'll see you in a bit.." She hung up. I put my phone down. "Who was that?" Lia asked me. "Jihyo.." I looked out the window, to see where we were and how long we were away from JYP.. but then I forgot that this is Seoul and that I've lived in Jeonju my whole life so I didn't really know the roads and stuff. I huffed.