Chapter 35 - Whiny bratty slut

POV | Yeji
My mom said, "Well I could just tell by the way Yeji cares for you.. and I might've seen somethings.." I widened my eyes, "W-what did you see?" I asked. My mom walked closer to us which made me nervous. "Well.. while we were at the hospital.. I heard what you said to Ryujin.." Ryujin looked at me, "W-what'd you say?" I gulped, "I uh.. don't remember.." I did remember! I said I loved her a lot and I said I'll be a good kitten for her! Shit! My mom now knows that I'm a bottom and I'm her kitten! Ryujin nodded. "Okay.. well we don't have much time so let's go sit down.." I bit my lip, holding hands with her while my mom took us to a table. I sat down in a sit, looking at Ryujin. "Well.. is there anything you want to drink?" Ryujin looked at my mom, "I'll have what Yeji has.." Then I said to my mom, "The usual.." My mom nodded, going off to the kitchen. Ryujin immediately faced me, "What the hell did you say?!" I licked my lips, "I said I loved you.. and that I would be a good kitten for you.." Ryujin choked on air, "What?!" I held her hand, "I know.. we're fucked.. but let's just try to move past it.." She nodded, hearing her phone ding. "Babe.. no phone.." I said. Ryujin looked at me, "Yeddeong.. there could be an emergency.." She picked up the phone, answering the call. "Hello?" I gulped, looking at the drink my mom set down on our table. "Lia.. listen to me.. do the right thing.. I'm not in town right now.." Ryujin said. My mom looked at me, mouthing, "Who's that?" I bit my lip, "Bestfriend.." I whispered. My mom nodded, walking away. "We're in Jeonju-" She stopped talking and shook her head. "We got a hotel room.. Lia just do the right thing.. I gotta go.." Ryujin hung up, putting her phone down. She sighed. "What's going on with Lia?" I asked. "Just don't worry about baby.. what's this?" She pointed to the drink. I bit my lip again, "My favorite drink.." Ryujin crossed her arms, "I thought I was your favorite drink.." I chuckled, "I mean second favorite.." Ryujin squinted her eyes, "Better be.." She took a drink of the drink. "Wow this is good..." I couldn't believe my mom only gave us one.. but I think she wants us to share it.. like a couple thing. I grabbed the straws putting one in for me and one for Ryu. I sucked on the straw, holding hands with her. Ryujin watched me.. which made me think that she was horny. I looked at her, I could see her eyes staring at my lips. I took my mouth off the straw, her eyes raised up to my eyes. "Y-you alright Ryu?" I asked. I could feel her hands sweating. I saw her cheeks turn red. "Ryu?" I repeated. Ryujin looked around, which made me confused. She got close to me, whispering in my ear, "Get under the table.." I widened my eyes. Damn. I looked at Ryujin, "No way! You know we're in my moms cafe.." She grabbed my arm, "Now.." I bit my lip, sliding under the table. Ryujin put her coat blocking my body. I quickly unbuttoned her pants, getting to her pussy. I placed my hands on her knees, starting to suck her. I was so nervous. She was so wet too. I looked up at her as I sucked her. Ryujin ran her fingers through my hair, biting her lip. I wanted to hurry this up.. my mom would be back any minute. I sucked and licked. "G-good kitten.." She whispered. I nodded, licking more. Then I heard a door, I widened my eyes, as she put a little bit of her coat on my head. I kept sucking her. "Hey.. where's Yeji?" I heard my mom say. "Oh she went to the bathroom.." Ryujin said, I could feel her hands on top of the coat. I tried not to make noises with my tongue. My mom said, "Okay.. I'll be back in a minute then.." I waited for a minute. She took the coat off my head. "Thank the lord.. now make me cum.." Ryujin whispered. I gulped, sucking more. I twirled my tongue around her clit and she came. I sighed in relief, swallowing her cum. She petted my head, "Such a good kitten.." I bit my lip, putting her pants back on. I went back to my sit, sitting up. I looked at Ryujin. She stroked my cheek, "Lick your lips.." I licked my lips, tasting more cum. I gulped again. "Hey girls.." I looked over at my mom. I fixed my hair, "Hey mom.." I said. "Are you two ready to order?" She asked. I looked at Ryujin, "Yeah.. I'll take some Kimichi.." Ryujin took her hand away, "Same for me.." My mom nodded, going back to the kitchen. I looked at her again. She pulled out her phone, texting someone. I tilted my head, being curious. "Lia?" I asked. Ryujin shook her head. "Heejin." She said, putting the phone down.