Chapter 26 - Freak

| Time Lapse | 6:54 am

POV | Ryujin
I woke up and kissed Yeji, "Yeddeong.." Yeji still had her eyes closed, she kissed me back, "Yes Ryuddaeng?" I caressed her cheek, "It's 6:54.. we should get up.. and get your car fixed, and see if I can go to school.." Yeji opened her eyes, "Okay.. how are you feeling?" I pecked her lips, "I feel great.." I pulled away and stretched. Yeji rubbed my back, "You look cute.." I yawned, and made a cute face. Yeji giggled, and got up, "I'll go talk to the doctor.." I nodded and waited for her to come back. After a minute, she came in, and said, "Alright.. we can go!" I smiled and put on my clothes. Yeji held my hand so I wouldn't fall. I looked at her. "Do you still want to t-touch each other in school..?" I bit my lip, and held her waist, "Do you?" Yeji quickly nodded. I kissed her cheek. "Then let's do it.." I said. She blushed hard. "Go ask the nurses for the gas can.. I have to make a call.." Yeji looked at me, "What's wrong Ryu?" I pulled away; "Yeji, don't worry.." She huffed and walked out. I pulled out my phone, calling Lia. Thankfully she answered. "Hello.. Lia.. I could of really needed a friend last night but you never called me back..." I said in a disappointed tone. "Ryujin.. you blamed my girlfriend for your stupid fight!" I huffed, "You called my girlfriend stupid!" Lia yelled, "Enough! Why are you calling me?!" I sighed, "Well my 'stupid' girlfriend wasn't answering any of my calls or texts and it scared me, I could've had another fucking heart attack Lia.. you answer me if I call you.." Lia sighed, "Sorry.. I didn't know.. I thought you would continue to blame my girlfriend.." I looked down, "Anyways.. I called my dad.. and we're creating a strong bond.. things didn't work out with my mom.. she doesn't accept that Yeji is my girlfriend. But.. I suppose that's fine." Lia sighed again, "Well atleast you're creating a bond with your father. Are you going to school today?" I bit my lip, "Yes.." Lia said, "Okay.. be prepared.." I looked down, "You going?" She said, "Yeah.. I-I'll text you.. and we can't eat lunch together or something.." I nodded, "Okay.. will do.. bye.." I hung up and sighed. "That actually went better than I thought it would go.." Yeji stood in the doorway, "Babe.. something wrong?" I flinched and looked at her, "N-no nothings wrong.. you ready to go?" Yeji walked over and rubbed my shoulder, "Ryu.. please tell me.." I looked at her, "I-I'm having mixed emotions about Lia.." Yeji nodded and said, "You two will figure things out.." I nodded and got up, grabbing my stuff. "So did you get the car fixed?" Yeji said, "Yeah I did.. here.. you want me to help you?" She came over and picked up a bag. I bit my lip and nodded. Once I had everything, I walked out with Yeji. Yeji took me to her car. I got in the passenger seat. "Have you talked to your dad?" She said as she turned on the car. "No I haven't.." Yeji started to pull out, "You should let him know you're going to school.." I nodded and pulled out my phone. I texted him, "Hey, I just wanted you to know that I'm returning to school today and got released from the hospital. I'd like to show you my dorm today.. if you have time." I waited for his response. "I need to stretch my muscles before we get to dance class.." She mumbled. I wasn't paying attention to my phone. "Right?" Yeji looked at me. "Yeah.." I mumbled and saw his response show up. "Okay, just call me and I'll come over. I hope you have a good day at school.." I slightly smiled. Yeji rubbed my shoulder, "Did he respond?" I put my phone down, "Yeah.. I told him I'd like to show him the dorm today and he said okay." Yeji nodded, "Alright.." I looked out the window, taking deep breaths. I was worried about school.

| Time Lapse | 7:35 am

POV | Yeji
Soon, we made it to school. I got out of the car, grabbing my backpack. Ryujin got out too. I walked over to her, "You feeling okay?" I asked her. She nodded and held my hand. I looked down at our hands then at her. "Okay.. you can do this.." Ryujin bit her lip and nodded again. We walked in together. Everyone stared. It was so weird. I took her to our lockers. "Just keep your head down Ryujin.." Ryujin looked at me, "O-okay.." I nodded and kissed her. She kissed back. I pulled away and someone came over to us. "Where have you guys been? It's been like two weeks.." I looked at the guy. It was Soobin. "We took a break.. because of Beomgyu.." He nodded. "People were saying that you were dead.." He looked at Ryujin. I held her close to me. She nodded, "Well I almost died of a heart attack.. and almost died because of Beomgyu.. twice." Soobin's eyes widened, "I'm sorry you had to deal with him and.. your disease.." Ryujin nodded, "Thanks.. have you spoken to Beomgyu?" She asked him. "Yes I have.." He looked at her. "Well if you go to speak to him again, tell him to rot in hell!" She slammed the locker door. I gulped. The bell rang and I took her to our math class. Again.. everyone looked at us. She had just yelled and slammed a door so people were afraid of her. "Ryujin.." I mumbled. "Whatever.. I don't fucking care.." She mumbled. I was embarrassed. Someone else came up to us, "Why are you such a freak?" I stood in front of Ryujin before she would do something stupid. "Don't call my girlfriend a freak.." I pushed him. "I can't believe you're with her.." He walked away. I bit my lip. Ryujin tried to go after him but I stopped her, "Quit.." She huffed and walked in the class with me. I sat in the very back like we used to. I remember first seeing Ryujin here. When she had that panic attack. I looked over at her. She looked at me. We didn't say anything though. The teacher came in, "Hello class.." He looked up to see us in the back, "Oh wow.. Yeji and Ryujin are back.. nice to see you two again.." I nodded and looked down. After class was over, I went back to our lockers. I sighed, I was so embarrassed of what she did earlier. It was embarrassing to have people just know me because I'm the girl who dates the freak. I didn't like that. I felt an arm around my waist. It was Ryujin. "Hey babe.. why didn't you walk with me?" I didn't want to say anything. I got my books out and heard the bell ring. I walked away and went to my next class. This was the only class I didn't have with Ryujin so this was my free time. I sat beside the window. It looked dark and wet from last night. I sighed, this was my mood right now. I think I just need a break from all this. I hate how everyone treats me as the freak's girlfriend. I want to be more... I want to be the best dancer or singer.. just something that doesn't get me made fun of. I looked at the teacher as she started talking.