Chapter 25 - Stupid?

| Time Lapse | 6 pm

POV | Ryujin
Yeji and I were watching movies together. As soon as the second movie ended, she buried her head into my chest. I kissed her forehead, "D-did you like the movie?" I asked her. Yeji nodded. I played with her hair, "Is something wrong?" She looked up at me, "C-can I ask you a few questions?" I raised my eyebrows, "Go ahead.." I was confused. "You know with this new start and all.. is it okay to do things we used to do?" She asked me. I looked down at her, "Yeah.. of course.." Yeji nodded and placed her hands on my shoulders, "Is it okay to want sex with you?" I gulped, "Yeah.. why are you asking these?" She got close to me, "Because I need to know.. I don't want to do something wrong.." I held her waist, "Babe.. are you horny?" Then I felt her hot breath, she nodded, "I-I am.." I was about to touch her when Yuna came in. I quickly took my hand away, looking over at Yuna. "Uh.. sorry to bother you guys but everybody is saying that Ryujin is dead.." Yeji took her hands off my shoulders, "So you didn't do anything?" She shook her head. "Damn.. who said it?" I looked at Yeji, "I don't know.. I was too busy crying and stressing so I really don't know.." I kissed her cheek, "That's alright.. uhm.. I feel like I should go back tomorrow because.. I can sorta get around.. and I feel a lot better. Also it would convince people that I'm alive.." Yuna looked at Yeji, "Yeji.. are you fine with this?" I looked at Yeji. "If Ryujin wants to.." I bit my lip, "Okay.. that settles it.." Yuna nodded, "Okay.. I have to run.. I'll see you later.." Yeji said, "See you later.." As soon as that door shut, we kissed. Yeji rubbed my waist. I pulled away, our heads rubbed together. I whispered, "It's okay to be horny Yeji.. I didn't say you couldn't be horny.. I just said you couldn't be horny and wanting sex all the time."

POV | Yeji
I nodded and placed my lips on hers. After a minute, I whispered in her ear, "I like this new start.. but also miss being your kitten.." Ryujin kissed my cheek, "I kinda of miss it too.." I pulled away and looked at her, "B-but we can't do this here.." She caressed my hand, "Yeah.. m-maybe tomorrow.. w-we could.. d-do something at school.." Ryujin stuttered. I softly said, "Do what?" She looked up at me, "Like.. t-touch each other.. In s-school.." I realized what she as trying to say. I said, "Ohhh.. okay.." I smirked and pecked her lips. "I'm kinda nervous to go back.." Ryujin placed her hands on my shoulders, "It's okay.. you shouldn't be scared to go back.. I should be scared.. b-because I'm the one who actually has problems with school.." I stroked her cheek, "Well.. we both shouldn't be scared. By the way.. Beomgyu got a life sentence.. and I want you to know that I'll protect you.." She bit her lip, "You think Taehyun, Yeonjun, or Soobin will hurt me?" Ryujin asked. "Not if I'm there.." She smiled and held my hand. "C-can we go take a stroll..?" I nodded and got up. I fixed my hair. She sat up in the bed. I walked over, pulling the wheelchair in front of the bed. "Okay babe.. let's do it.." I patted the seat. Ryujin looked at me, "A-aren't you gonna help me?" I looked at her, "Why don't you try yourself?" She grumbled and tried getting up but fell on the floor. I gasped and pulled her up. Ryujin was mad. "Babe! You let me fall!" I put her chair, "I didn't mean for you to fall baby.." She huffed and crossed her arms. I sighed, taking her out of the room. Ryujin looked back at me, "S-sorry for yelling.. I'm just mad I can't walk.." I stroked her hair, "I understand..." She kept looking at me, "You want to get dinner?" Ryujin placed my hands around my neck, "Yeah.." I rubbed her shoulders. "Is there anything you want?" I asked her. Ryujin caressed my finger, "I really don't care.." I nodded and took her around. "Hold on.. give me a second.. someone's calling me.." I huffed when I heard my phone ring. "Okay.." Ryujin said softly. I picked up the phone, "Hello?" I asked. "Hey.. it's Chaeryoung.. Do you have any idea where Lia and Yuna are?" I looked around, "No.. did you try contacting them?" She said, "Yes.. I've texted and called.. I've gotten no answer. So they're not there with you?" I gulped, "No.." Chaeryoung sighed, "Could you try contacting them?" I nodded, "Sure.. I'll try right now.. I'll let you know if they pick up." I hung up and called Lia. Ryujin looked back at me, "Who are you calling now?" I kissed her forehead, "Don't worry about it.. I'll be right back.." I stepped away for a moment. She answered.. weird. "Hey.. what aren't you answering Chaeryoung?"