Chapter 48 - Mess

| Time Lapse | A week later

POV | Yeji
It had been a week. Ryujin was sicker than a dog. I hated having to take care of her but she had done so much for me and taken care of me before so I had to. She was my beloved mommy. Ryujin was throwing up in the middle of the night and wincing. I felt horrible, having to hear her. The best I could do was rub her back or thigh. I woke up early in the morning.. Ryujin was asleep. I didn't want to bother her. She deserved to get sleep. Ryujin had refused to go to a doctor, but things just kept getting worse. Today was the day I had to take her. I got dressed and called Lia. "Lia.. I need you to get over here.. let's sneak her into the car and go to the doctors.." I whispered. "Ugh fine.." She said and then hung up. I stretched and went into the bathroom, putting on my makeup. Ryujin groaned loud, "Uhhh! Yeji..." I came running in to see her hitting the bed. "Mommy?! Are you okay?!" I stood by the bed, stroking her hair. She started to cry, "I-I hate this.." I kissed her forehead, "Mommy.. I know you're not gonna like this.. b-but we're gonna take you in.." That's when Lia came in. "No I don't wanna go!" She huffed and rolled over. I looked at Lia, "Great.." She said while rolling her eyes. "Ryujin, you could get an infection or something, we need to go!" Lia yelled. I made Ryujin sit up, I put a hoodie over her head and dressed her. Ryujin whined and crossed her arms. "You really want us to carry you?" Lia said. She grumbled, standing up. I intertwined arms with her and helped her out. I sighed, looking at Lia. "I feel bad for you.." She whispered. I looked at Ryujin, "Yeah she is such a pain.." I whispered back. Ryujin looked at me, "I can hear you dumbass." I bit my lip, helping her out to the car. I put her in the backseat with me. Lia drove there. On the way there, she fell asleep on my lap. I played with her hair and looked out the window. Rain. Described my mood. Soon, we got there. Ryujin had an attitude so I just spoke for her. The doctors said that she has the flu and that she'll need to take anabiotic's. I wondered if I'd get it too. Hopefully not. I distanced myself from Ryujin for the whole day. She was on her side of the bed, with a warm washcloth on her eyes. "Yeji!" I heard her yell from the bedroom. I was out in the kitchen, making her soup. "Ugh.. I hate this.." I said while going to the bedroom. "Can you take a shower with me?" I sighed, "I'm making you lunch. Maybe after." Ryujin nodded. I went back out to the kitchen, putting the soup in a bowl. I put it on a tray, going back to the bedroom. "Here you go.." I said. Ryujin took the cloth off, and looked at the soup. "Feed me.." I groaned and put a spoonful of soup in her mouth. "Stop being rude.." Ryujin said. I looked at her, "I'm feeding you, making you lunch, and gonna take a shower with you.. how is that being rude?" She looked at me, "You obviously don't like helping your mommy.." I put another spoonful in her mouth. "It's a lot okay?" Ryujin glared at me, "Now you know what it feels like to take care of you..." Damn. She was right about that. "Whatever.." I said. I finished feeding her and then took her in the shower. "Are you feeling any better?" I asked. Ryujin got under the hot water, "A little bit.." I washed her body for her, which I'm sure she enjoyed, based on her face expressions. "Look I'm sorry if I'm acting like a baby but mommy's in so much pain..." I put shampoo in her hair, "I understand.." Then her legs gave up and she started to lean on me. I wrapped my arm around her waist, looking at her. "I just wanna be done with this and hug you and kiss you.." Ryujin said. I rinsed her hair, "You will be able to do that soon.." Ryujin whined, "I'm getting impatient.." I chuckled, rubbing conditioner in her hair. "Can we watch a movie after this?" She asked. I nodded, "Sure.." I then decided to wash my hair and body. Ryujin watched which made me feel weird. "Why are you staring at me like that?" I looked at Ryujin. She wiped her hand in front of her face, "J-just zoned out.." I bit my lip, rinsing my hair. I felt her hands on my waist, which made me open my eyes. "You look pretty.." I smiled, "Thanks.." Ryujin gave a slight smile and then pulled away. Then we got out. Ryujin dried me, which confused me. Why would she dry me? She was the sick one. I looked back at her, "Ryujin?" She dried herself off. "Yeah?" I licked my lips, "W-want me to do that?" She shook her head, "I can do it myself.." I nodded, putting on my clothes. Ryujin picked me up, I gasped, putting my hands on her shoulders. "I feel amazing!" She spun me around. I laughed, holding onto her so I wouldn't fall. She kissed my cheek a million times and took me into the bedroom. She set me down on the bed, I smiled at her. "You're cute.." Ryujin wrapped her arms around me, "You're cute too.." I leaned back in her arms, "What movie do you wanna watch?" Ryujin played with my hair, and turned the TV on. "Let's look.."