Chapter 37 - Need

POV | Ryujin
I felt myself just break down in tears. The way she told me that made my heart light up. I felt ten times better than I did a second ago. I caressed her hand. Yeji stroked my cheek, "Y-you should take a shower.." I looked down at myself, and nodded. "I-I love you... and to be honest.. I wouldn't be here without you.." Yeji hugged me, "Me ether. I would've been long gone.." I pulled away, walking over to get a towel. "W-well we are meant for each other.." Yeji nodded, closing the door to probably give me privacy. I sighed, turning on the water. I got in, feeling the heat hit my skin. All I could think of was Yeji. Her beautiful body, smile, laugh, eyes, hair, expressions, and everything about her. I took a deep breath, widening my eyes when I saw her standing in the doorway of the shower. I smiled in excitement, I hugged her tightly. For a moment, we didn't speak. We just hugged. I loved it. I felt the love she was talking about. Yeji pulled away, I looked at her, pushing her hair back. "I don't deserve you.." She got close to me, "You do deserve me Ryu. You've been through shit, hell you even said you wouldn't be here, if it weren't for me. Your mom left you and doesn't approve of you.. Your brother is gone.. You've gotten bullied for being a freak. You deserve me.." I kissed her. We had a long passionate kiss. I held her in my arms. I felt so safe with her. I don't know why. I just did. We hugged and kissed for about 5 minutes. I loved every moment.

| Time Lapse | The next morning

POV | Yeji
We were so gentle with each other last night. It felt nice to be able to do that. Ryujin kissed me, "Yeji.." I opened my eyes, kissing her back. "Yes?" Ryujin held me tight, "Does kitten want any milk?" I nuzzled my head in her chest, "I-" Yuna came running in. I widened my eyes, looking back. "W-whats wrong?" I asked. Yuna bit her lip, "N-nevermind.." She ran out. I raised my eyebrows. "What's up with her?" Ryujin asked. I shook my head, "Don't know.. but I would love some milk.." I licked my lips. Ryujin chuckled, "You know where to get it.." I smirked, getting low on her.

About 13 minutes later, we got up. I walked out of the bedroom, seeing Yuna. "Shit, you're still here?!" Yuna bit her lip, "Yeah.. you guys really did make up things, huh?" I gulped. She knew that we just had sex. I bit my lip, "Yeah.. why are you still here?" Ryujin came out of the bedroom, looking at us. I knew that look. She was scared. I walked over to her, "Hey.. do you mind going to get us groceries?" I whispered. I tried to get her to go and let me and Yuna talk in private. Ryujin walked past me, going over to Yuna. I didn't hear what she said but then all of sudden, she angrily stomped off. I knew that she was afraid that Yuna would say something that I didn't want to know or hear. I simply just looked at Yuna. "Uhm.. Ryujin is a n-nice person.." She then grabbed her things, walking out. Bullshit. I mean she is nice but still.. that was bullshit. I sighed, going over to Hongsam. I petted him. He barked at me. I flinched, taking my hand back. "Hongsam.." I said. Hongsam barked again. I huffed, going over to the kitchen. I sang because nobody was home. "I wanna know.. I wanna know.. I wanna know.. know know know know.. what is love?" I sang softly. It sorta sounded sad. I closed the cabinet door and flinched when Ryujin appeared. I whimpered, losing my balance, I quickly caught myself with my wrists leaning on the counter. Ryujin held my wrists, helping me stand up. "I thought you knew.." I gulped, "K-knew what?" She squinted her eyes. "What love is.." I bit my lip, "I was just singing.." She didn't believe me. Ryujin went to the couch. I then said, "I thought you were getting groceries.." She looked back at me, "Not anymore.." I sighed, walking to the couch. I sat next to her, I put my hand on her thigh. "Why are you afraid Ryu? You can tell me anything.." She stood up, "I'm not afraid of anything." Ryujin went our room. I looked at Hongsam, he went in the room with Ryujin. Byul was left with me. He walked over, getting on my lap. I sighed again, petting him. Ryujin came out of the bedroom. She looked at me. "What are you doing?" I looked at her, "I thought you wouldn't like to talk to me so I stayed out here." She came over to me, picking up Byul. I bit my lip, looking down. Ryujin went back in our room with Byul. I got up, going in our room. She was on the bed, and on her phone. I got on the bed, pulling out my phone. I looked at the lockscreen, her beautiful naked body. I looked over at Ryujin. She was watching a video. I put my phone down, wrapping my arms around her waist. "Stop.." Ryujin said, pushing me. I huffed, "You're so mean!" I got up, taking my phone, and going to the bathroom. I looked at phone, I started to pleasure myself, since Ryujin was so mean to me. "Hwang Yeji." I heard her say. "Hwang Yeji!" She yelled. I focused on me. Ryujin bursted the door open. Her angry face turned into a shocked face. I whined, fingering myself harder. She got on her knees, trying to remove my fingers. I pushed her away, continuing to finger myself. Ryujin was angry, she grabbed my thighs. I kept pulling away and moaned. She finally grabbing my fingers, replacing them with her mouth. I whined again, trying to pull away but she grabbed me. I huffed, letting her suck me. In the end, it wasn't so bad. As soon as I came, she pulled away, going back to the bedroom. I raised my eyebrows in confusion. I pulled up my pants, going back to the bedroom. No apology. That was just perfect. I got in the bed, rolling over to her. "Why didn't you tell me that you needed help?" Ryujin asked me. I looked at her, "I was but you pushed me away." I then rolled back over to my side. I didn't want to deal with her right now. "Fuck you." I mumbled. I didn't realize I said that out loud. Ryujin dropped her phone loud, she smacked my ass hard. I whimpered, "What?!" She forced me down, holding my wrists behind my back. I gasped for air, "Ryujin!" She smacked me again and again. "Bad!" Ryujin yelled. I then realized that I had said that. I bit my lip, "Ryu quit!" She let me go, huffing loud. "Fuck you too.." I got up, I was sick of yelling at each other. I decided to go get the groceries myself. I got in the store, looking around. I tried to forget about what happened. "Yeji.." I heard someone say my name. I turned around to see Hyunjin. I bit my lip, "Hello.. Hyunjin.." He scanned me, "Wheres Ryujin?" I huffed, I didn't want to speak of her but in this case I had to. "Nowhere.." I walked on, going to next aisle. Hyunjin followed me, "What'd you do?" I looked at him, "I didn't do anything! Just leave me alone!" I yelled at him, walking off. I was pissed. I put things in my cart as I went along. "Yeji.. what is going on?" Hyunjin asked me. I looked back at him, "What part of leave me alone, do you not understand?!" I walked off again, getting all the food we needed. Thank god he left me alone. I went to cashier line. A familiar girl. "Alright the total will be-woah hold on.. are you Ryujin's girlfriend?" I bit my lip, "I suppose I am.." She looked at me, "Suppose? Well anyways.. why isn't she responding to any of my texts?" Then I quickly realized that she was Heejin. I sighed, "Hello Heejin.. I-I don't know why.." Heejin looked at me, "Your her girlfriend... you should know why.." I did know why. "I really don't know, okay? Can I just pay for my groceries?" Heejin bit her lip, "234.." She said. I gave her my card. "Well.. tell her to respond to me.." I sighed, taking my card back. "I will.." I then walked out with the bags. That was worse than I thought it'd be. I put the bags in the back of my car, then got in the drivers seat. 20 notifications from Ryujin. I sighed again, putting my phone down. I started the car and went to go get lunch. Mind as well.