Chapter 10 - Real?

POV | Ryujin
I waited for Yeji to come out of the shower.. she was talking awhile.. but atleast I got to hear her beautiful voice.. she sounded amazing. And that reminded me about JYP. What was I gonna do? Maybe I should talk to Yeji.. as soon as she got out, I gave her, her clothes, and said, "You have the most beautiful voice.." I smiled and walked in the bathroom. She blushed, "Thank you.. and also thank you for the clothes.." I nodded and closed the door, getting in the shower after taking off my clothes.

POV | Yeji
She's the best.. I have feelings for her.. I just don't think she really has big feelings for me. I sighed and put on my clothes. I looked over at my phone.. a text from Lia. Huh.. I looked at it, she texted, "How was your sex with Ryujin?" I gasped, "Fuck.. she must've heard our moans when bruising each other..." I mumbled and texted, "I did not have sex with her." Then she called me.. shit. I answered it, "Hello Lia.. what in the hell made you think we had sex?" Lia chuckled, "Like I didn't hear you two.." I gasped, "We were not having sex!" Lia sighed, "Really? Then why the hell were you moaning?" I blurted out, "We weren't having sex! We were just giving each other hickeys.. and things.." Lia gasped, "Thats sex Yeji!" I huffed, "It wasn't.. we were just practicing.. but I do admit I liked it so shut up and don't tell anyone!" I hung up on her and crossed my arms. "Damn.. should've checked the door.." I got her clothes out and waited for her. I thought about what happened.. I really want to have real sex with her one day.. because I love it. Then she came out with a towel wrapped around her, I wanted the throw the towel off of her and have sex but I held it back, I handed her clothes. "Here you go..Ryuddaeng.." She looked up at me, "Thanks.." She took them and went in the closet. I bit my lip, watching the closet door. She came out and I looked at her, "What do you want to do?"

POV | Ryujin
"Can you make me something to eat?" I pouted and grabbed her hand. She nodded and went out to the kitchen. "What do you want to eat?" She opened the fridge and bent down to see what we had, her hair flipped, and I could see all of my marks. I touched her neck, she flinched, and looked at me, "Ow.." I nervously took my hand away, "S-sorry.. I was just-" She got up and looked at me, cutting me off, "It's okay.. let's stop apologizing to each other.. it's nonsense.." I smiled, "Okay.. well I'm hungry so hurry up," I playfully crossed my arms. She chuckled, "Okay.. you're acting like a brat.." She got some fruit out. "I'm not a brat.. uhm.. you're a slut!" I smirked. She dropped the fruit, "Did you just call me a slut?" She faced me. "Yeah.. and I'm proud.." I kept my smirk on. She smacked my side, "Shush.. I'm not a slut.. well unless you want me to be.." I widened my eyes, "Okay... just make me food already.."

POV | Yeji
I chuckled and made her a fruit salad, she backhugged me the whole time. I loved it. "Okay.. it's ready.." I handed the bowl to her, "Yeddeong.. aren't you gonna eat?" She asked me. "No I'm fine.. go ahead.." She huffed and crossed her arms, "No.. you are eating with me.. and I'll make a smoothie for us.." I huffed, "Fine.." I sat down at a barstool and waited for her to finish making the smoothie.. she looked so hot.. I was just checking her out without being caught. I liked it. I then took my eyes off of her when the blender stopped, "Okay.." She put two straws in and sat next to me, I looked at her, she looked at me.. "Why are you looking at me? Is something wrong?" She asked, I smiled, "No.. you just like so beautiful.." Ryujin playfully smacked my shoulder, "Aye! Just drink the smoothie..!" I chuckled and sucked on the straw. It tasted good.

POV | Chaeryoung
I went over to Lia's and she told me all of what happened at Ryujin and Yeji's dorm. I started to get curious.. so I decided to go over there myself. I opened the door seeing them both sharing a smoothie, I bit my lip. "Hey.." Yeji looked at me, "Ugh.. what do you guys want from us?" Ryujin hit her shoulder, "Yeji.. be nice.." I huffed and walked over, "I'm bored.." I lied. Yeji squinted her eyes, "Did Lia send you?" I shook my head, "No.. I'm bored so I went over here because Lia is out.. and Yuna is busy doing something for the gossip site. So I came here." I looked at Ryujin because something stood out. Hickeys. I gulped, "Hwang Yeji.. what did you do to this girl?!" I pointed at Ryujin. Yeji looked angry, "I didn't do anything to her!" I moved Ryujin's hair, pointing to the hickeys, "So you didn't do this?" Ryujin just stayed quiet. "We were just practicing! Because people don't believe the dating thing so now people will.."